Spurs Show

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought it was just some spotty kid, I don't see a reason for Levy doing that considering their relationship was pretty strained at that point.

I was having trouble keeping track of which was Rockman and which was Easom, since no one was being particularly negative. But I've decided Rockman is the one who sounds like he'd be involved in this:

So that means it's Rockman who suggested that we bench Bale for Inter. Which means it was also Rockman who started going on about how "those Italians tackle". OTOH, it's also Rockman who says straight up that AVB tried to sell Dawson (I don't know if he's repeating the media revision or giving out ITK).

And it was Easom who took the CW view about feeling comfortable only once Defoe was on the pitch (though Leigh and Cornwell also had some fun at Adebayor's expense) and complained we've not got a new stadium yet. (Though Rockman dodged the topic) But I can't figure out what Easom is on about regarding the banner, though he is right… our rise started with Jol.

Not going to listen to this - but can someone explain what the levy put the banner up means? Must be missing an obvious thing here.

That doesn't make sense. At all. In fact it doesn't even fit into his train of thought with AVB.

Even more confused now.

One of the bods thinks the 'Harry, one love' banner was organised by DL.
Because that makes sense.

tumblr_m6ur5dqCCm1rtznyyo1_400.jpg

What else did he say? Did he allow himself to be positive this time or did he follow the Durham protocol and talk like a cunt?

What else did he say? Did he allow himself to be positive this time or did he follow the Durham protocol and talk like a cunt?
All the highlights are in my post above?

Easom:

* Adebayor sucks. (Though everyone more or less echoed this)
* Levy paid for and put up the "One Love" banner.
* Our rise began w/ Jol, but Harry was also instrumental (Rockman suggested that AVB deserves a ton of credit for working with a "broken" club w/o Luka, vdV, Ledley, so it's not as though AVB inherited a top 4 side)
* The fact that there's no new stadium suggests that we'll sell Bale to get money to build it.
* Ossie was in the cups at some recent Spurs thing.

Rockman:

* Bale should be benched against Inter, since we're better away, anyway, so why let "the Italians" spike him at WHL
* AVB deserves piles of credit for this season, the hug with Bale, the business w/ Dawson all show that we're in a good place
* Levy deserves a ton of credit and shouldn't get slagged like he does (which led to everyone's being rather bemused)

the second post in the "fire em up" thread confirms that there were banners against NUFC. But the "le banner vs united" thread suggests that the banner in question was fan-funded and unfurled against MUFC.

Back
Top Bottom