Spurs Show

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only ten minutes in and that negative cunt is given me the proper arse-ache. How dare AVB greet the opposition manager like every other manager does. Needs sacking obviously.

High point came in the first minute. "Phil is off shooting the Alan Partridge film". I quite like Phil as it goes, but what a fucking reason for not being there. Back of the net!!!

Is Eastom the bloke who had a go at AVB because of his hair cut in that infamous episode of the Spurs Show earlier this season?

They seem to really care about haircuts on Spurs Show... I remember them saying that fans like Dawson (also Vert and Parker) because of his haircut or something like that.
They probably record the podcast in a hair salon...
4460309398_c90a54b844.jpg

Mike was pretty much upfront about how depressive that older ep was in the aftermath of its release. He even cited the fact at the end of the pod. Shows how short-sighted some of our fans are (Eastom) who is pretty much every other person on the internet and a huge chunk of the WHL regulars.

I might give it a mess.

Listening now, I agreed with some of his points but he seemed to go out of his way to be negative and not give any credit to AVB.

"I'd take Wenger tomorrow"

Wow! Obviously he is a great manager but fucking hell, why would you say that on a Spurs podcast if you wasn't an absolute fucking helm!

The one thing I don't understand is why they never get anyone on to contrast with his opinions.

Everyone just sits there and agrees as he announces his views as 100% nailed on facts.

The only thing that offers any contrast is when he contradicts himself...........one minute we're supposed to love Redknapp for his "full flowing attacking football"..........the next we're supposed to deride Villas-Boas for "not having a ruthless win at all costs attitude" (the only evidence he has of this is him chatting in a friendly manner with Neil Warnock - the same Neil Warnock who is one of Redknapp's best mates!)

Initially I thought "extreme but not that wide of the mark"

Then he just got worse and worse! The closing line about Wenger made is clear he is a troll and an odd man.

Everyone just sits there and agrees as he announces his views as 100% nailed on facts
Examples being "Man Utd played at only 40%". Aye because league leaders generally do that in tough away games. Also, "if we had scored against them with 25 to go, they'd have scored again". Oh please fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom