Spurs Twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey guys I just wanted to introduce you to a site I’ve developed. I introduced it to a few forums, and a lot of people showed interest, I got some positive feedback, and some messages asking to keep them updated. I’ve now updated the site and wanted to show a few more people.

Please check it out and let me know what you think. I’m still looking to make updates to make it more convenient and beneficial for you guys.

Thanks!

http://epltweeter.com/tottenham/

ho boy...

63b.png

Actually I made my name spurslovefc.

Well thanks for all the feedback. I feel like I may be an expert on ostriches, a mentally challenged black man spinning in circles, and his dog.

I imagine if I was a long-time member, I'd understand the ostrich-related inside jokes when somebody posts a link.

Yeah I clicked the link as well. It's quite impressive man, well done. :avbdamn:

Just search ostriches on the forum and you should stumble across the inspiration for it. Welcome.

Tits_or_GTFO.jpg

Nice news aggregator there...

Only problem I have is that the 3 boxes with Players/Writers/Blogs are all blank?

Probably my outdated IE 8 though.

Nice news aggregator there...

Only problem I have is that the 3 boxes with Players/Writers/Blogs are all blank?

Probably my outdated IE 8 though.

Do you use Twitter? We have it linked to a twitter widget, and when using twitter if you click on too many pages you can't load the tweets anymore. It's really stupid but I think Twitter doesn't it so spam bots can't go thru very easily.

If you don't use twitter and it didn't load, then I have no clue why it's not worked for you to be honest.

As if by magic it's now working.

It's busy, but looks a good way to ingest a lot of info from a variety of sources quickly.

Back
Top Bottom