Spurs v Forest 11-Mar-23. 3pm ko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is this right?

Yep thousands on there.

The peasants are revolting.

the-simpson-people.gif

I got a ticket for this one and after the wins against Spam and Chavs was glad I did. Since then, of course, we’ve lost to Sheff Utd, Wolves and now been dumped out of CL.

My immediate reaction was to call myself a fuckwit for getting a ticket, knowing that Spurs always let you down, but I’m actually a bit intrigued now. Might be interesting to gauge the mood, hear what’s being sung, see what the fuck team and tactics Conte (assuming he’s still here) will dare to put out on the day and probably enjoy a bit of gallows humour. That’s my current thinking and as positive as I can be, so don’t anyone go and spoil it just yet.

Son's gonna be getting wheeled out onto the pitch well into his 40's for us, as long as there are happy clapping South Koreans turning up to cheer and clap him and buy his shirt despite Spurs losing, playing like shite and him doing absolutely fuck all on the pitch, then there'll be a special place for him in Levy's heart.
Sad but true ...

I saw so many before and after....
Even saw a group of S.Koreans after the match in half and half scarves taking a selfie in front of the Beavertown brewery (of all places!)

I doubt they even gave a shit about the result!

but y'know, they've paid their money, so Levy don't care!

I'll be there as usual, fucking glutton for punishment.
Talk Show Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

5-0 win to Spurs.
COYS

I used to weigh up what was worse, 6 hour round trip to watch dull football and a bunch of clowns conspiring to lose, or spend the day doing whatever the wife wants to do (usually shopping, and I fucking hate shopping)

I'll probably be shopping this weekend.

I got a ticket for this one and after the wins against Spam and Chavs was glad I did. Since then, of course, we’ve lost to Sheff Utd, Wolves and now been dumped out of CL.

My immediate reaction was to call myself a fuckwit for getting a ticket, knowing that Spurs always let you down, but I’m actually a bit intrigued now. Might be interesting to gauge the mood, hear what’s being sung, see what the fuck team and tactics Conte (assuming he’s still here) will dare to put out on the day and probably enjoy a bit of gallows humour. That’s my current thinking and as positive as I can be, so don’t anyone go and spoil it just yet.
And ,of course, it could be Conte's last match whatever the result !!

I'm happy I sold mine for this last week, would be quite competitive to get rid of it based on todays availability.

Back
Top Bottom