Spurs v Leicester- bring on da juju

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Alright I have half an hour, whats the moaning about? Joe Clash Joe Clash whats the good word of the reliable spurs fans?

shawn-michaels-backlash-2003-entrance-o.gif
I've said it - our fans, in the main are shit. I've never been more embarrassed to be be a Spurs fan. I haven't got half an hour, no doubt I'll be binned but, I really couldn't give a fuck

I've said it - our fans, in the main are shit. I've never been more embarrassed to be be a Spurs fan. I haven't got half an hour, no doubt I'll be binned but, I really couldn't give a fuck

Why should you be binned? what in general are they saying that is annoying this evening?

Yes we could go to Wembly but going to Wembly is only worthwhile in the FA cup - there at least you have a chance of a UEFA league place. Right now we're out of the FA cup, got another bloody stupid match against Sheffield, zero chance of finishing in the top 4 of the PL so you want to pray for a top 6 finish? For another year of Thursday night football?

tumblr_mazf7utSDe1qi8imh.gif

Should have said that then you fucking melt. Don't bandy words with me you fucking halfwit.
But you didn't, moron. Tell you what, I bet I can bandy more words than you. And without resorting to pretty stupid responses, such as yours. My guess is that you're probably drunk and incapable but I'm sure you can manage further pathetic abuse to justify your language.

Amazing that the first and last sentence of his post completely contradict eachother,
1) saying FA cup only worthwhile cup as gets a Europa league place
2) dissing the thursday night football a Europa league place brings

Hardly surprising on this forum, a cup is a cup and looking forward to beating Sheff United and getting to wembley

Amazing that the first and last sentence of his post completely contradict eachother,
1) saying FA cup only worthwhile cup as gets a Europa league place
2) dissing the thursday night football a Europa league place brings

Hardly surprising on this forum, a cup is a cup and looking forward to beating Sheff United and getting to wembley

Haha I know. I thought about pointing that out but then realized I couldn't be bothered.

Seems like the Champions League spoiled some rotten so they'd rather bitch than enjoy themselves. "Another year of Thursdays" get over yourself. But hey what do I know, I'm just a simple American farmer who wonders why they don't use their hands

Seems like the Champions League spoiled some rotten so they'd rather bitch than enjoy themselves. "Another year of Thursdays" get over yourself. But hey what do I know, I'm just a simple American farmer who wonders why they don't use their hands

Thats agree to the first bit, funny to the second bit my man! Hope all is well, will come see you lot soon for a suitable game

Yes we could go to Wembly but going to Wembly is only worthwhile in the FA cup - there at least you have a chance of a UEFA league place. Right now we're out of the FA cup, got another bloody stupid match against Sheffield, zero chance of finishing in the top 4 of the PL so you want to pray for a top 6 finish? For another year of Thursday night football?
But if you win that thursday night competition you get to go to the tuesday and wednesday night competition

You have the right to call your mum a cunt, but it's still pretty destructive behaviour.
There are thousands of fans in the stadium and only one of him, you can't exactly sit down with him as a fan and express how his behavior has bothered you. You can do that with your mom and booing doesn't exactly mean that they are calling him a cunt. I fail to see how they are similar.

I'm not saying that booing him when he first returned was productive, but it was understandable and I don't think that he should just have a warm reception just for showing up.

Back
Top Bottom