Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This makes no sense.

They’ve got greater depth? Yet if Allison and VD get injured their fucked.

We scored 10 goals in three games the last time Kane got injured. We have coped with Kane’s injuries and won most the games we have been without him.
We have cover for him in Son and Moura.

Not sure how it’s the equivalent of them having to play Mingolet or Moreno.

I’m guessing Kieta is being bandied about as some kind of massive squad depth now?

Let’s have a look at their CM options then:
Kieta, Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum

Ours:
Dembele, Wanyama, Dier, Dele, Winks Sissoko

Forwards for them:
Mane, Salah, Firminho, Lallana, Sturridge, Shaqiri

Ours:
Kane, Eriksen, Dele, Moura, Son, Lamela, Llorente

It’s a common stick to beat us with, this depth nonsense, because last year we must have about 8 first team injuries, but in my opinion our squad trounces theirs, and that’s why we stuck 6 goals past them and took 4 points off them last season.

Strongly argued om your part.

I think on generality they have a slightly stronger squad on paper but we have the more experienced Premier League players.

Forget last sesson - history plus they have bought and we haven't. Part of my point.

Lets just see today if we can retain our dominance over them. For sure Klopp finds us difficult and will see it as progress if they beat us.

Strongly argued om your part.

I think on generality they have a slightly stronger squad on paper but we have the more experienced Premier League players.

Forget last sesson - history plus they have bought and we haven't. Part of my point.

Lets just see today if we can retain our dominance over them. For sure Klopp finds us difficult and will see it as progress if they beat us.
Their new CMs are better, imv. He also conveniently omitted Fabinho. Our defence is superior though both in terms of ability as well as experience

Who are the pundits on sky? I’m assuming it’s as unbiased as ever souness, Jamie Redknapp for ‘balance’ Carragher?

Wijnaldum and Milner scare you too?

:pocheyes:

Henderson was the weak link against our press which sadly Klopp seems to have recognised. That and Keita's mobility against our least mobile midfielders isn't ideal. Would have preferred 3 at the back to be honest, think we'll miss Sanchez's pace

Why is it they always say Liverpool "Football Club"? We don't say Tottenham Hotspur "Football Club" or Manchester United "Football Club" It's like they think it gives them more importance, please hammer these fucks

Back
Top Bottom