SPURS v MOSCOW ...battle for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's great that we've scored two lovely goals from open play and are looking good so far but, Christ, do I wish our guys would look like they love playing the game. They look like they just don't give a single solitary fuck about the game, much less celebrate a goal with any energy.

It's great that we've scored two lovely goals from open play and are looking good so far but, Christ, do I wish our guys would look like they love playing the game. They look like they just don't give a single solitary fuck about the game, much less celebrate a goal with any energy.

Is this right?

# we won't ever rest Dier, dembele, alderweireld and kane until they get injured. it's the spurs way.
Alderweirald and Kane is probably a fair point, unless we get a League One side or lower in the FA Cup at some point. I reckon those 2, Vertonghen and Lloris will most likely play whenever they are available.
The other two have already sat out games when they were available this season though.
We have played 23 games this season and nobody has played in more than 14. That is not all down to injuries.

Its a clinical job that needs doing. There isnt much to celebrate tonight and I guess they are bitterly dissappointed with our CL campaign

The problem is that you wont win the EL if you play Trippier, Mason, Carroll, , Onomah and Davies away to a full strength Dortmund

Many feel that if we want to win it, we can, but why bother qualifying to go half strength in massive games..?

I think I've agreed with nearly every post you've made since you've come back.

So it begs the question.....

Who are you and what have you done with the real Sammy?

Or should I call you "Armin Tamzarian!!"

Back
Top Bottom