Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It stopped 7 years ago, do you know why?
Not sure, he's still active on twitter and goes to away games. I'd imagine making those videos wasnt as easy as it looked. Wouldnt be surprised if he got tired and just wanted to enjoy the day out rather than think of funny stuff to put in a video tbh.

Was that Mrs P in the hat in '63?
No it flippin' wasn't!
Old Woman No GIF by guardian

I think this has been on before - but for those that havent seen it, its pretty educational

when each segment finishes just click next

It's pre Harry Winks, but gives you a flavour of who we are or have been as a club

I think this has been on before - but for those that havent seen it, its pretty educational

when each segment finishes just click next

It's pre Harry Winks, but gives you a flavour of who we are or have been as a club

I just sat and watched the whole lot. We have an amazing history and although I knew most of it, little gems like the Len Duquemin story were a delight to learn about.
Annoying that the Mabbutt, Gazza, etc sections were not available to watch, due to copyright (damn PL/Sky), but we have been blessed to see some of the best footballing talent to wear our shirt.
Obviously filmed in the early 00s, but would be interesting to see who would make the cut if we were voting now. (Kane, Bale and Sonny immediately spring to mind).
Don't agree with all the rankings (I would have put Mackay ahead of Greaves), but unless I dozed off somewhere along the line, can't believe that Bill Nick did't make the list as a Tottenham Legend (assume his playing career didn't hit the stellar heights of his managerial one).
Was Barry Davies a Spurs supporter his youth, he spoke very knowledgeably about the '51 side, and I doubt that there was a lot of media coverage around that time.
Sad to think that so many of the players mentioned are no longer with us - Greaves, Clemence, Gilzean, Peters, Coates, Mackay - we have lost some of the really great ones recently, and some were not that old. Thanks for the memories.

I Love You Hearts GIF by Lillee Jean

Back
Top Bottom