Spurs vs Brighton, Sat 8 April, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I walked away in disgust at Brighton passing the ball so easily around those bloody concrete fence posts, so I have no idea why their goal was chalked off. Can someone tell me, please?

Let's not ignore the irony of it all though eh..... Nor that he's already written off the moment he is hired and derided as "just some suit".

The Brighton thing is just a easy-reach meme tbh...... Just ask Chelsea.

Well; if you can suggest specifically what Barber does well then I'm open eared, but mystical talk of "culture" is up there with "winning mentality" in terms of sketchy phraseology.

Yeh fine. Decide on what you want to be how you play from the off. Then support that by getting a DoF who aligns with that, the recruitment model from youth to senior should reflect this. Any manager or player who leaves already has marked replacements that fit (I read Brighton do this) so their is continuity.

Not like us going from AVB to Poch to Jose to Nuno to Conte. That is zero continuity.

Back
Top Bottom