Spurs vs Brighton, Sat 8 April, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FFS i had enough of this shit, get Dier off and put Sarr on god damnit!!!

Oh really???? Saved by the bell there, ridiculous that goal get's disallowed!

And now this shit show on the bench?? What a clown show this club is right now!!!

Give everyone a fucking red card, out of the club to!!

Get all these Italian cunts out of my club NOW!!! I''m seriously starting to think they are paid by someone to sabotage our club. Not even a gooner could write this script even in their wildest dreams!!!

Well Ryan, now you have the chance to revert to a 4-2-3-1, get Dier or Lenglet off and put Sarr on!

Last edited:
The fact is this team is shite, managers also were shite but players are responsible too.
Tired Good Morning GIF by Idols Global

The ex ref on BT Sports saying looked like Stellini didn’t do anything, it was other coaching staff getting involved. But if they can’t be properly identified by fourth official and they don’t give themselves up, or are not dobbed in by Stellini, then Stellini has to go. Wasn’t aware of that, neither were the ex footballer pundits on panel. Who knows?

Back
Top Bottom