Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bring it on!

61400625-11113205-image-a-27_1660574507406.jpg

I can't lie, I've not seen a single minute of Poch's Chelsea this season, but, I can't imagine he's got them playing anything other than possession-based attacking football.

Should be a pretty open game. We'll leave ourselves exposed going forwards, as will they.

Wouldn't be surprised to see more than four goals, but will of course be counting on us taking all three points at home.

Why are we worried about teams that aren't going to sit back?

They will be open. We'll get numerous chances and we're alot better than them as this season is showing.

I'm more worried away at Wolves the following week tbh. Well organised defence with a threat on the counter with Neto, Cunga and Hwang.

I must admit, I'd be very disappointed if we lost this one. Would I take a draw? Maybe I would. It's still Chelsea and it'll be their cup final but the atmosphere, under the lights, our home form, our actual form, we should be taking the sword right to them tbh.

Why are we worried about teams that aren't going to sit back?

They will be open. We'll get numerous chances and we're alot better than them as this season is showing.

I'm more worried away at Wolves the following week tbh. Well organised defence with a threat on the counter with Neto, Cunga and Hwang.

I must admit, I'd be very disappointed if we lost this one. Would I take a draw? Maybe I would. It's still Chelsea and it'll be their cup final but the atmosphere, under the lights, our home form, our actual form, we should be taking the sword right to them tbh.
We’re not worried, just making observations on the quality of the opposition. It will be a super exciting game

I wonder will Udogie, Bentancur and Johnson all be in contention to start.

Thank God Bissouma avoided a yellow last night too.

Back
Top Bottom