Spurs vs Leicester City 20 Dec 14:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Calling it now I've seen enough, another trophy less season.

If you think this lot have the balls to win a trophy you are seriously fucking deluded, we've melted like an ice cream on a hot day.
None of this lot have anything about them whatsoever.

As for Bale can we draw a line under him now? Send him back as he's done and get some depth.

Half of you have been cunting Dele off, he is 10 times the player that Lucas and Bale are, if Mourinho wasn't such a child he should have come on.

Same old fucking shite
They hated him because he spoke the truth!

Since Kane scored at Palace, mentally we have imploded.

Bill Madrid wrote it earlier and was spot on. You could sense today from a mile off and yet hoped against hope.

It's perplexing and inevitable at the same time.

We do not dominate teams so we rely on other stuff. When that is not happening then what?

I said after the Liverpool game, we rely so much on Son and Kane that we are stuffed if they don't produce.

Got no idea where we go now but the last 3 games define this club. Not so much Spursy as opposed to never failing to let you down if you are stupid enough to believe.

I am not too stupid but did nearly start to hold some faith.

Pop.

He does nothing sadly. Can't run or track back so he can't play on either wing and he can't hold it up or score so he can't play striker either.

Sentimental signing, gave us a morale boost for a while though, part of why we played so well, but oh well.
Correct been saying it for weeks all you get is the bollocks give him time it’s been 3 fucking months nearly and he’s done nothing

Back
Top Bottom