Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Has Klopp ever done anything but moan about how hard done by they have been after a defeat, at the end of the day both Reds were reds and the offside goal was debatable. Suck it up you big German Prick

Watched the game in the Coach & Horses as I couldn't get a pair of tickets.

Fucking fabulous experience, albeit tempered with a poor performance against 10 and then 9 men. Didn't deserve it but that's what they say about all the good teams winning at the death. It's not luck.

This is easily the best way to beat these horrible cunts. I’m so glad we never won 3-0 and totally pulverised them. A last minute og against the plucky 9 men is pure perfection against them. We are winning games in different ways and this is so refreshing. Fuck the bindippers,see you next time 🤣
Nope. I'll take a 3-0 humiliation side with my chicken shish but thanks for the offer.

A slightly larger than usual slice of humble pie for my German friend here. I doubt he will eat it.

We've been better but I don't understand so many people saying we were poor today

I thought we played well enough, even 11 v 11 , I felt we were in the game
I don’t think we played as well as we have this season. The midfield was strangely off. I think Klopp got the better of Ange and we struggled with their direct play. Still, they’re a good side, that much is evident.

Anyway, Fuck’em.

YIDS.

After all the dodgy decisions they have had against us in recent years.... Fuck them.

Love the never give up attitude of the team, last second winners are always great, just Amazing to win and see the liverpool victims suffer for a change 😀

Not missing kane at all are we? 100m as well. Thanks. Should never have played in CL final either. That neville golf course interview annoyed me as well.
We kind of are. Today we could have used his nose for goal with Sonny and Madders off.

I'll delete it end of the season, meanwhile I'm enjoying the football.

You are still a petty little cunt though I see.

Just beat Liverpool for the first time in seven years and your first thought is to post to me

Stephen Colbert GIF by Global TV
Mate, I’m loving Big Ange Ball.
Will enjoy it even more without negative twats that bet against their own team
You’re fucked and good riddance.

Back
Top Bottom