Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
I detest the scousers nearly as much as the goons and chavs. They are cheats but get away with it time and time again.
I would relish a win against this lot, just to wipe the grin of that gurning idiot on the sideline.
And just for once, can we have a decent ref please??!!
Alone the gurning idiot is a reason to win!
He is an actor, a "mighty und very importent" would like to be!

It was and is only important to this guy that he is the center of attention, he even believes he invented light!

Premier League Football GIF by Liverpool FC
where ist the camera?????????????

Hole Wobble GIF by Achiloid
hot air!!!!

I'm taking a mate who I havent seen for over a year so was really looking forward to it. Will have to either pay for a hour's taxi ride or just not drink and take the car instead. Not the end of the world, but bloody annoying and a lot more expensive nonetheless.
Makes driving / parking worse for everyone too, absolute wastrels

I actually think results have flattered Liverpool. They were lucky against Chelsea, lucky Newcastle didn't turn the screw when they had an extra man and lucky Wolves didn't put the game to bed in the first half against them.

I don't think this should be harder than Woolwich away. They literally have no 6. We should be walking straight through their midfield.

The issue in the past is that, like against Woolwich, we tend to shit the bed at certain points of the game. We actually tend to do really well in spells against Liverpool in games, even at our worst, but we can never seem to create that chance.

I would actually be disappointed if we lost this. I think a draw would be a good result but I really don't think a win is out of the question here. If everyone is fit, I see no reasons as to why we can't put them to the sword.
Completely agree with this. Would be really disappointed to lose this, especially at home. They have been fairly clinical up front this season and have won games as a result. But from what I've seen results have,as you say, flattered them. Should be another great game.

our schedule is, again, biased no?

we play toon, riggers, dippers and arse back to back during our run in lol. a computer selected that, right?

compare that to the dippers, who play a 'top team' once a month in theirs pfffft

Alone the gurning idiot is a reason to win!
He is an actor, a "mighty und very importent" would like to be!

It was and is only important to this guy that he is the center of attention, he even believes he invented light!

Premier League Football GIF by Liverpool FC
where ist the camera?????????????

Hole Wobble GIF by Achiloid
hot air!!!!
Despite all his cosmetic surgery he still has a face you want to slap

Despite all his cosmetic surgery he still has a face you want to slap
Tonight I have my 3rd English lesson!
That makes me very happy, because if I can write better English and also speak well (with enough beer?), then I would like to tell the guy whose teeth are too close together
beast grandma GIF
what I think of him!

Unfortunately, it will have to suffice for now if we get him grinning stupidly on Saturday evening because he and his reddish masters are causing a defeat at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium!

I would like that!

REALLY WIRKLICH!!!!!

Tonight I have my 3rd English lesson!
That makes me very happy, because if I can write better English and also speak well (with enough beer?), then I would like to tell the guy whose teeth are too close together
beast grandma GIF
what I think of him!

Unfortunately, it will have to suffice for now if we get him grinning stupidly on Saturday evening because he and his reddish masters are causing a defeat at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium!

I would like that!

REALLY WIRKLICH!!!!!
Wow! Ich dachte, du würdest vielleicht einen deutschen Manager unterstützen... wieder falsch!!!

Back
Top Bottom