Spurs vs Middlesbrough FA Youth Cup (Brisbane Road)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah it's all seated. Mixed seating, no segregation.
Usually pay on the door on the night.

I have the day off on the 3rd december so im game if this goes ahead...

When was our last U21 / Reserve / U18 game? As it feels like a while...
I remember a comment on an article saying we have forgetting about the youth lads so it may be worth putting some thought into this.

EDIT - Was it Everton at WHL?!

Last edited:
I know it may have been explored previously, but can you go and watch matches at the training centre?

You can just pretty much walk in, and it's for free. Security doesnt stop you (Unless of course you look weird). When I was taken along by a family member I was told to "Keep quiet" because its generally frowned upon..

There is no chanting, no alcohol, no smoking and only gentle clapping when the team scores. It's mostly family and friends who attend and you get the odd first team player who makes an appearance too.

Back
Top Bottom