Spurs vs Monaco - Glorious Return to Champions League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can we all agree, for tonight, one night only, we are all together. No cunting, no bitching, no mugging off.

It's a special one no-one should want to ruin for another.

Tonight ArcspacE ArcspacE stands with Totti Totti
Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante stands with Audere Audere
I stand with John Thomas John Thomas
Joe Clash Joe Clash stands with America!

Fuck it, we all stand with gibbs131

In the words of paddy spur paddy spur ''you alright you are''

Let's fucking smash these cheese eating, surrender monkeys.

giphy.gif

Just a heads up for yids in the States. FS2 is showing match on delay, FS1 is not showing any CL matches live today. However, some local Fox Sports affiliates are showing the match live. Check your local, My local Spurs pub assured me they have proper channel for it... COYS

Just a heads up for yids in the States. FS2 is showing match on delay, FS1 is not showing any CL matches live today. However, some local Fox Sports affiliates are showing the match live. Check your local, My local Spurs pub assured me they have proper channel for it... COYS

This is such bullshit. They took it off my fox regional channel. And ESPN3 is streaming literally every match except ours. Gonna have to find some bootleg bullshit stream.

Really really impressed with what the club have done to make it look and feel like our ground, both inside and out, particularly the changing areas.
How good would it be to go out, win with style and break the English attendance record at the same time.
Come On You Spurs!!!

Really really impressed with what the club have done to make it look and feel like our ground, both inside and out, particularly the changing areas.
How good would it be to go out, win with style and break the English attendance record at the same time.
Come On You Spurs!!!

If that's the case, then I fully expect PAVRO OKABASI to have a pop-up Kebab stall directly opposite the West Stand!

....no? Whaddaya mean there's a £12 a burger stand... £15 if you want Onions & Relish, take it or leave it...?

...right you are then!

When England fill this Stadium its vocal noise can be poor, but likeminded Yids can and will make this a cauldron of noise.
With the possibility of Wembley being our home for 1 season this CL campaign can galvanise our fans.
If the club want to encourage vocal support then an 1882 end must be organised. COYS

Back
Top Bottom