Spurs vs Monaco - Glorious Return to Champions League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Always thought wembley would be a big disadvantage. Less intimidating.
& the opposition will be really up for a game at wembley.
Woolwich struggled there too.

Well this is depressing. Impossible to find it on TV, only streams I can find are beyond shit, and now we're behind 2-0 after they've had two chances that they shouldn't even have had, while we've squandered way better opportunities.

:pochfacepalm:

Eriksen pussying out of challenges is annoying me.

Still think we'll come out in the second half and tear them a new one. Poch looked livid.

I don't know why we've dropped Wanyama. It's worked every game this season and we beat Stoke 4-0 with it Saturday?

Why try and fix something that isn't broken?
We only scored one goal with Wanyama on the pitch against Stoke. It hardly 'worked' every game this season. In fact, we usually started playing a lot better when either Dier or Wanyama went off.

Back
Top Bottom