Spurs vs Monaco - Glorious Return to Champions League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is Emirates-esque? I must suffer from selective hearing when I'm unlucky enough to watch one of those funeral home-games then. Lamela inches away from a second assist.

We will fucking do them in the second. Mousa will steady us. Push Alli up and hook Son or Lamela. Get in lads!

I fucking hate living in australia for one reason and one alone , having to wake up at 4 in the morning to sit around for an hour navigating dodgy stream after dodgy stream all offering you 10 second glimpses of pixel aged white shirts then buffering for another 10 minutes, I just want to watch my beloved spurs

I've given up on streams for this game.

Gone retro and listening to the game on radio (albeit via the internet)

BBC Radio London - Schedules, Wednesday 14 September 2016

I must say , at least BT make sure it's all Spurs with the pundits & co commentator

Kudos

On a bigger pitch you got to take your chances cause it works both ways, we have more space in attack which helps us create chances, but the same for the other team who get more space when breaking. Dembele would be good if he is fit.

I fucking hate living in australia for one reason and one alone , having to wake up at 4 in the morning to sit around for an hour navigating dodgy stream after dodgy stream all offering you 10 second glimpses of pixel aged white shirts then buffering for another 10 minutes, I just want to watch my beloved spurs
Its the worst when the team plays like shit. "I just lost 2 hours sleep for that". Thank fuck we've scored!

Not the greatest first half but really important goal from Toby. i think a few of the lads look a bit nervy, in particular Jan and Erik. Dele continues to amaze me, thought he was great in the first half and for a 20 year old look the most composed out of any of our players is sensational.

Also, have a look around the grounds and sus how many goals have been going in. Pretty crazy round so far.

Back
Top Bottom