Spurs vs Watford: Sat 8th April 12.30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Their whole team is at it. They have nothing to add to the game.
They were a likeable hard-working team under Quique Sanchéz Flores. It's a mystery why they sacked him, I thought he was doi
ng a brilliant job, like a Pochettino at a lower level. This team is completely different, they can do one as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
You're an actual moron of the highest order. I predicted we would find it difficult and got it wrong...that happens sometimes. In other math day threads i predicted we would do well. I thought the movement of their 3 up top would cause us issues and again i was totally wrong.

Lets just agree to not direct anything at eachother.
You get it wrong every week. Then just play the victim.

You're an actual moron of the highest order. I predicted we would find it difficult and got it wrong...that happens sometimes. In other math day threads i predicted we would do well. I thought the movement of their 3 up top would cause us issues and again i was totally wrong.

Lets just agree to not direct anything at eachother.
What the fuck are you even talking about? I'm responding to your neg repping and subsequent disputing of my claim we will finish in third or better.

What's that got to do with (presumably) Watford's three up top?

Don't think I'm the moron on this occasion mate. You don't even read posts....

Back
Top Bottom