Spurs vs Watford: Sat 8th April 12.30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Obviously, no actual reason to complain, but it's so funny how much of a parallel this is to the reverse fixture against Watford...

Up 3-0 at half time. Score early in the second half to make it 4-0, and then the match is dead and we sit here hoping in vain that we can put away some more.
It makes it even worse that I wake up in the middle of the night (since I work night shift) to watch this and it's over at halftime.

Oh i miss the days when we were shit.

I doubt there has ever been a team who may well have played this well over two seasons and probably not won the league.

Get Alli on as big a contract as we can afford. Same but slightly less for Dier and then get a 3rd striker and 1/2 more and lets give it our best for 2 years.

How do you applaud your team over a mobile phone?!

Brilliant stuff. How we're not top of the league i don't know. We're the best team in the league.

We're essentially paying for all those draws earlier in the season. We had a large spell with none or only one of our attacking players in form, add to that a number of key injuries. Plus Chelsea have been unbeatable since moving to 3 at the back.

We know how good we are. Long may it continue.

Back
Top Bottom