Spurs vs Watford: Sat 8th April 12.30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane wants the Golden boot – fair enough he has always worked hard so lets help him get it.

As for a keeper... If I was Watford I would sacrifice a player to kick our only keeper in the bollocks, it would mean the tea lady has to put on a pair of gloves as that's all we have left on the bench. Watford can then take shots from the halfway line. If it wasn't our team in this situation it would be funny.
No need for the tea lady, we've got another back to fitness!

Harry-Kane.jpg

Kane wants the Golden boot – fair enough he has always worked hard so lets help him get it.

As for a keeper... If I was Watford I would sacrifice a player to kick our only keeper in the bollocks, it would mean the tea lady has to put on a pair of gloves as that's all we have left on the bench. Watford can then take shots from the halfway line. If it wasn't our team in this situation it would be funny.

Kane is the kind of player who wants to break records. He'll want the golden boot every year if it is at all possible and he will back himself to outscore others.

If I was Watford I would sacrifice a player to kick our only keeper in the bollocks, it would mean the tea lady has to put on a pair of gloves as that's all we have left on the bench. Watford can then take shots from the halfway line. If it wasn't our team in this situation it would be funny.
You may joke, but Doris is pretty handy between the sticks!
0e93aebb27d743c30c006ebfa837bfb3.jpg

Hopefully. He only returns back to training at the end of the month
If Leicester is bumped out of the CL this round, we will likely play them Tuesday, May 9th. I think Rose will be back for the West Ham game at the latest, so I think the last 4 games is a safe bet. Hopefully he us back for the NLD on the last day of the month.

My own view and not having read through this thread as yet is that Janssen should start. His efforts in midweek merit that but equally this is about points and not sentiment.

I also feel that a 30 minute Kane outing would be sensible as a re-introduction to playing time.

Watford are apparently beset by injuries and fatigue but that could also make us complacent.

I hope we have it in us to go hell for leather, that Janssen scores and that for a short time we are within whispering distance.

This is our chance to put a bit of added pressure on the blue mafia. Lets hope we do it.

Back
Top Bottom