Spurs vs Watford: Sat 8th April 12.30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's be honest our better rated players have missed better chances than that, it's time for some of you to ease up on criticism on our players everytime something doesn't go right in the net.
The problem is he hasn't scored a premier league goal. You can deal with Dele and Kane missing sitters when they score double digit goals.

And I like Janssen and want him to do well, but it's just common sense he will get criticism for that.

The problem is he hasn't scored a premier league goal. You can deal with Dele and Kane missing sitters when they score double digit goals.

And I like Janssen and want him to do well, but it's just common sense he will get criticism for that.
Urmmm he scored two penalties? Those count as goals as far as I know.

Janssen could have had a hat trick in the first 20 minutes.

The response of some on here? Slag him off.

Baffling.

You don't get points for all the goals you could have scored, I like Jansen and I think he is playing well, but should have scored there....
It's as simple as that, would have said the same if it was Kane or dele or any one.....

It wasn't though.

I can only assume some folk on here think that all strikers have one of those Alien stomach things, and Janssen should have burst a spawning alien through his midriff to bounce it in.

janssen.png

If the ball was at any other height, it was in. It's just a prime example of bad luck

Back
Top Bottom