Spurs Vs West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hello all, I havent been to a Spurs match in quite a while due to other commitments, But im really wanting to go to this game, Do i stand a chance getting 2 tickets on general sale for me and my dad?

Thanks for help!
COYS

you're better off waiting on ticket exchange nearer the time, or tweeting @hotspurtickets, can't see this going to general sale.

If it does go to general sale you'd have to be prepared to move like shit off a shovel when they go on sale. When I've bought GS tickets in the past I've had to make sure I'm trying to get a ticket from literally the minute the go to sale.

I might have a spare ticket for this but it depends if you're fit or not
Tits?

tits_1597927i.jpg

There was a time not so long ago that Joanna wouldn't have got past her first post. :dempsey2:

Back
Top Bottom