@SpursOfficial: Give me strength

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

paddygspur

Supporter
I love ledley but someone needs a word. He has virtually no quality control. They wheal him out for every photo opp. Give him a proper job.

Comment

Register to remove

Fidel Castro

Tractors for the people.
Well we all thought we would see new signings in the new Stadium.
This is certainly "Being Brave" 2 podgy lovebirds and a bottle of fizz ( no doubt Proseco or Cava) and it won't break the bank.
A masterstroke of sorts.

Comment
Good luck to them, they are Yids and look happy together, what's not to like?

I still laugh at that bloke who proposed at Stoke against us. Now that was a silly idea with a couple of thousand spurs fans questioning her favoured sexual act and suggesting the bloke did not know what he was doing.....:dembelelol:

Comment

JohnH

Supporter
Forum Intellectual.
You're all cynical devils. ....or just being stereotypical men trying to look " 'ard" in front of your friends.
:pochfacepalm:
My missus (of 15 years) wouldn't like me to propose at WHL, she's an Woolwich fan. Runs and hides...

Comment

asterdroid

White Hart Pain
Well we all thought we would see new signings in the new Stadium.
This is certainly "Being Brave" 2 podgy lovebirds and a bottle of fizz ( no doubt Proseco or Cava) and it won't break the bank.
A masterstroke of sorts.
Signing the marriage register with Poch's hand on their shoulders

Comment

Register to remove

Top Bottom