Starting 11 for the 22/23 season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ok… “Carl Johnson”

Suspicious Suspect GIF by GIPHY News

Golden Folders have been dusted off

Be very afraid 😱

I'm right you are wrong...Dier is the best, Dier is still shit and so on. Come on Lads (and Lasses) stop taking yourselves so seriously.

The starting 11 will change multiple times between now and start of the PL season. Conte will have a hunch but preseason is a chance for all to wedge their way into that spot. Add in that our opponent will affect the decision due to tactics and expectations. Given the training sessions we may have injuries, others may be sold or loaned out and of course we will see some new faces. The only thing we know is that those left behind will not be in the 11. That and Conte will be the Manager

Without Bentancur we don't make top 4.
That says a lot more about what our other options were than it does about Bentancur. Still, I think that's a highly debatable statement, unless you're implying that if we played with 10 men (had a starting Bentancur removed from the pitch) for each of the matches he played, we wouldn't have made Top 4...with that, I agree.

That says a lot more about what our other options were than it does about Bentancur. Still, I think that's a highly debatable statement, unless you're implying that if we played with 10 men (had a starting Bentancur removed from the pitch) for each of the matches he played, we wouldn't have made Top 4...with that, I agree.
If we had Winks/GLC instead of Bentancur in the games since january, we get 7th again. That's what I meant. Bentancur helped us massively. To me he was even more important that Kulusevski, and I was notoriously against signing Bentancur in january, having watched him at Juve and thinking that he was extremely similiar to PEH. I couldn't have been happier that I was proven wrong.

Back
Top Bottom