Steve Archibald!

Mrs Perryman

Supporter
I'm a Cockney Malteser 👑

Little bit a Archie magic...that flick to set up Hoddles goal.....And they say attacking fullbacks is a new thing, nobody told Chris Houghton😂
One of my favourite memories. Team bus got caught up in traffic and the players had to change on the bus, IIRC. All white kit with yellow socks and Hod on the rampage. My first visit to SB, and a nightmare getting out of the ground and onto the platform, think it took about two hours. Happy days :)

Met the late Leonard Rossiter before the game.
For what it's worth... was he Spurs, or Chelsea?
In these strange times(c) little things like this seem to matter more...

...and it's entirely dependant on whether I ever watch another episode of Rising Damp!

...and it's entirely dependant on whether I ever watch another episode of Rising Damp!
Everton fan according to Wiki.
Only 57 when he passed away. Jesus.

My dad just described every goal without even watching the video.

Love watching them pop the ball about. Chelsea just chasing shadows.
I know it’s only one game but that was common practice then and they say the game has changed for the better lol....
Worth noting too it was obviously a cup game with a full team on display, and Chelsea were 2nd Div then also.....Way too much pride back then to get knocked out of the cup by anyone, never mind a lower league team..

He didn't actually say, to be honest. So carry on watching!

Top Bottom