Steven Bergwijn

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was this guy another one of Steve Hitchen's scouted targets?

Explains everything if so.

He's not going to make it here i think it's becoming clear. Cut our losses and get rid of him.

It was between him and Bowen wasn’t it?

He is absolute toilet and that’s being kind. He’s got the knack of running down blind alleys and always making the wrong decision. Sell as soon as possible.

The other one wasn't very good I think you said.

He ripped the utter piss out of Toby and Jan, put us through the group by scoring against Inter etc.

But hey, you know best.

I don't give a shit what he did in the CL, he's been a mediocre signing for Napoli. No Serie A fans rate him particularly high. Why are you so uppity about this?

He' s been nothing but okay for them. He's a wide forward with 1 in 4. He was mostly a bench player for them in the first season.

I don't give a shit what he did in the CL, he's been a mediocre signing for Napoli. No Serie A fans rate him particularly high. Why are you so uppity about this?

He' s been nothing but okay for them. He's a wide forward with 1 in 4. He was mostly a bench player for them in the first season.
Oh mediocre now?

Make your fucking mind up. You Airfixx-lite drone.

Oh mediocre now?

Make your fucking mind up. You Airfixx-lite drone.

Yeah, because decent and mediocre are words so far apart. Fuck off.

Go ask some avid Serie A fans if Lozano has been anything above that, then come back. He had one period where he looked good, and otherwise has been shite for them. That rounds out as being about okay. I'm very sorry if I offended one of your favourite players, now once again .. fuck off.

I like his control of the ball out wide. He plays with his head up and will draw opposition defenders towards him, opening up space.

He’s not very quick.

He shits himself near goal.

He’s disappointing but I would definitely stick with him for the rest of the season.

Needs to stay fit and grease up his game, again.

Always gets injured when he's built up a little momentum.

Needs a bit of luck with that, first and foremost.

He was the least of our problems tonight.

He’s a decent squad player with the right support. Similar to lamela.

If you expect him to carry a team with a hopeless midfield, an inexperienced CF and no ball playing defenders, it’s not gonna happen.

He was the least of our problems tonight.

He’s a decent squad player with the right support. Similar to lamela.

If you expect him to carry a team with a hopeless midfield, an inexperienced CF and no ball playing defenders, it’s not gonna happen.

The big diff. is Lamela used to own games like this.

It'll be SBs 2 year anniversary in January..... Time to start imposing himself beyond being a grafter when we play a low-block counter against City once or twice a year.

The big diff. is Lamela used to own games like this.

It'll be SBs 2 year anniversary in January..... Time to start imposing himself beyond being a grafter when we play a low-block counter against City once or twice a year.
It might just be me but I've found that Stevie performs fairly well against better opposition. He's had good games against City, Utd, Liverpool (despite his missed shot) etc.

I hope today's just a one off as he hasn't played in some time.

Back
Top Bottom