Stoke City vs Spurs 'Broken Pottery'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

our full backs need to be forward

Fuck sake how come Lamela good now Eriksen shit why cant these cunts all play their best at same time

our full backs need to be forward

Fuck sake how come Lamela good now Eriksen shit why cant these cunts all play their best at same time
To be fair, I think Eriksen is completely knackered. You often talk of strikers being starved, but the person really being starved here is Eriksen, he has no movement in front of him at all.

To be fair, I think Eriksen is completely knackered. You often talk of strikers being starved, but the person really being starved here is Eriksen, he has no movement in front of him at all.

My gripe is with players in general, how Ledley played for 6 managers played same every time he put a shirt on no matter what was going on, these cunts can be in same formation, same manager, same position and produce wildly different performances

FUCK ME

Back
Top Bottom