Summer 2012 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see Townsend, Kane and Caulker in our 25 man squad next season - seeing as 8 players have to be homegrown thats a great start. Townsends a great talent also hes got a mean singing voice.

Hazard would be a massive signing - Lets make sure we get that Champions league spot. :parker: Fuck Off Chelski go do one.

Kenzi52 said:
I would like to see Townsend, Kane and Caulker in our 25 man squad next season - seeing as 8 players have to be homegrown thats a great start. Townsends a great talent also hes got a mean singing voice.

Hazard would be a massive signing - Lets make sure we get that Champions league spot. :parker: Fuck Off Chelski go do one.

Townsend, Kane and Caulker are all under 21, so won't need to be registered in the 25 man squad.

Citeh are inevitably going to be in for Bale and/or Modric in some form, I would love to see Levy pillage they're bench and oil moneys. :levystare:
Adebayor. Dzecko. Adam Johnson. Milner. All could be used as bait in one form or another :harryhmm:
Granted they would demand a huge wage but it's conceivable. I would take Dzecko and Ade plus 10 million for Bale or Modric. I just want a Man U V Man Citeh 'how big is you're dick contest' if we were to sell :baletroll: or :modric:
Too early to know what the fuck is going on at the moment though :mong:

I really think Defoe and Saha will be off but for different reasons. Defoe is a capable striker who would make Everton, Sunderland, Fulham a better team (no disrespect to Everton but Jelavic aside they have no strikers) and Saha is fucking awful.

If we could get a striker of some pedigree and perhaps some more time for Kane, although another loan for him might be in order, if Adebayor is £8m we can get close to that for Defoe....in other words Adebayor and one other big name striker.

Dannyboy said:
I really think Defoe and Saha will be off but for different reasons. Defoe is a capable striker who would make Everton, Sunderland, Fulham a better team (no disrespect to Everton but Jelavic aside they have no strikers) and Saha is fucking awful.

If we could get a striker of some pedigree and perhaps some more time for Kane, although another loan for him might be in order, if Adebayor is £8m we can get close to that for Defoe....in other words Adebayor and one other big name striker.
you sure this is the right thread mate?

what do you think of this?
The Mirror suggest that should Adebayor prove to be a sticking point in the deal, then City would offer out-of-favour winger Adam Johnson as a ready-made replacement for the departing Bale. johnson and £40 million... id be happy to accept that deal as a fan.

[edit]de jong possibly being another player they would be willing to swop[/edit]

Don't rate De Jong as highly as Sandro.

If Modric is off up there, Silva in return thanks, if they don't like it? Jog on.

Thelonious said:
Dannyboy said:

you sure this is the right thread mate?

Rarely! I like to vomit my brain farts at the nearest forum and hope no one notices!

Apologies....

Having discussed or been linked with Lloris, we are surely in the market for a keeper. I know he has made a few mistakes, more so recently but would Pepe Reina be interested in joining Spurs given Liverpool's continued regression? I honestly think, like most players whose form dips, he might need a new challenge and I would be delighted to have him come to the Lane

I spotted that and have added to the main thread.

I reckon it is a way to make Hazard either lay his cards on the table and accept City's offer. Club leaks story of how they are looking at someone else, player drops demands to make sure the deal goes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom