Summer 2012 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a rumour that gave me a semi , we are reportedly in for Kagawa from Dortmund. I mentioned him a couple of months ago and still think that he would not leave the German Champions for Spurs but if it came true we would have a ready made replacement for Modric and one that can actually score goals

Ok he plays in a different role than modric and we would need two destroyers backing him up but that boy has got the Midas touch.

Belgian Spur said:
Just saw a rumour that gave me a semi , we are reportedly in for Kagawa from Dortmund. I mentioned him a couple of months ago and still think that he would not leave the German Champions for Spurs but if it came true we would have a ready made replacement for Modric and one that can actually score goals

Ok he plays in a different role than modric and we would need two destroyers backing him up but that boy has got the Midas touch.

Agreed, but he seems like the exact sort of player United would go for. He's heading there if you ask me.

Belgian Spur said:
Sean said:
Available for 5m I saw this morning?

If that is true , than Dortmund officials have the worst negotiating skills ever ...
Think he's contract runs out next year? Worth a punt if true. Just hope we do get the majority of our signings done early.

Sean said:
Belgian Spur said:
Sean said:
Available for 5m I saw this morning?

If that is true , than Dortmund officials have the worst negotiating skills ever ...
Think he's contract runs out next year? Worth a punt if true. Just hope we do get the majority of our signings done early.

But even then they could easily ask for 12 million or just let him run out his contract and use him to get the CL winnings.

You think we would get things done early this year ? Well... this man does not think so : :levystare:

In Levy we trust ...

Ok so one of my mates leads one of the biggest Penya's (Barca fanclubs) in the world and has just contacted me claiming the following :

The 40 million rumour for Bale is true (says he) and we are getting a player , probably Tello , in the deal.

He seems convinced that its going through like this

I am not that convinced but he has been spot about a lot of transfers before and he knows loads of people in the Barca boardroom

We'll see i suppose

Belgian Spur said:
Ok so one of my mates leads one of the biggest Penya's (Barca fanclubs) in the world and has just contacted me claiming the following :

The 40 million rumour for Bale is true (says he) and we are getting a player , probably Tello , in the deal.

I am not that convinced but he has been spot about a lot of transfers before and he knows loads of people in the Barca boardroom

We'll see i suppose
After your comments about Hazard, I'll treat you with as much contempt as any other ITK. :cudicini:

Thelonious said:
Belgian Spur said:

We'll see i suppose
After your comments about Hazard, I'll treat you with as much contempt as any other ITK. :cudicini:

Remember who you made fun of on twitter long ago when i said we were in for Vertonghen ? :vdvshh:

Btw my comments on Hazard were always reflected by the way things panned out afterwards , they publicly confirmed everything i said , now how s that for itk - i even let the players entourage come on tv to save my rep :chicco:

Belgian Spur said:
Thelonious said:
Belgian Spur said:

We'll see i suppose

Remember who you made fun of on twitter long ago when i said we were in for Vertonghen ? :vdvshh:

Btw my comments on Hazard were always reflected by the way things panned out afterwards , they publicly confirmed everything i said , now how s that for itk - i even let the players entourage come on tv to save my rep :chicco:
until Vertonghen is in a Spurs shirt you're still like all the rest of em! :)

SadlerTHFC said:
Tottenham scouts were at the Camp Nou on Tuesday 2 May to attended the league game Barcelona v Malaga.

Tweeted by @barcastuff

I reckon they were taking a close look at that Messi fella.

...Before deciding he isn't good enough. :cliveallen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom