SUMMER 2013 TRANSFER & ITK THREAD: Warning - may contain lies and false hope

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
[itk="6th June 2013, in, Storts, Leandro Damiao, rumour, 6, itk"]With the Leandro deal it's one step forward two back a lot of the time, will be like that until we finally close the deal which I am very confident we will do.[/itk]

[itk="8th June 2013, in, the goat, Callum McManaman, rumour, 5, itk"]
We're interested in a winger. This one is the one that hasn't played for Liverpool, Real Madrid and England, but rumours are that they are related.
[/itk]

[itk="9th June 2013, in, JJetset, Baldini, rumour, 7, itk"]
Tim S meeting Franco B today .....;0) Nothing official yet. Big fall out at Roma w/ chairman re the players he bought there !
[/itk]

6IDI24T.png

[itk="14th June 2013, in, The Journalist, Leandro Damiao, rumour, 5, itk"]
IF Daniel Levy doesn't mess around with the fee or how its paid; then the brazilian to Tottenham looks good.
[/itk]

So basically no one knows what the fuck is going on...

[itk="11th June 2013, in, Storts, BAE, rumour, 5, itk"]
Different source but I have it on good authority that Benoit will definitely be leaving this summer. Not certain on destination yet but he will be out the door.
[/itk]

[itk="12th June 2013, out, JJetset, Scott Parker, rumour, 6, itk"]
SP 'may' leave btw.....

Few clubs interested.
QPR are the obvious one just not sure he wants to go down a division?
[/itk]

[itk="13th June 2013, in, The Goat, Baldini, rumour, 7, itk"]
The Goat hears from a seperate source that Baldini is done and the lack of announcement is due to a pre planned holiday. Conversations about targets have taken place however. Also there could well be more than one Brazilian coming to WHL next season. The club is very uptight about leaks at the moment, hence the dearth of good ITK, but I am confident we will have a good summer.
[/itk]

[itk="14th June 2013, in, Grey Fox, Round Up, rumour, 7, itk"]
A lot of interest for our fringe players from other PL clubs including Sunderland and Norwich, Naughton, Defoe and Parker are on the list for the right price.

Bale is not going this season, he is our honey trap for incoming and it doesn't matter if he doesn't sign a new contract, he would be the loser financially.

AVB not going anywhere either.

Baldini on hols but still working
[/itk]

[itk="15th June, out, Norfolk Yid, Naughton Livermore Defoe, rumour, 5, itk"]
The head chef at the school I work at is the father of one Harry Barker (young defender who has come through Norwich's academy.

He is good friends with several of the board members.

anyhow, he mentioned to me just now that Hughton wants Naughton and Livermore. would also be interested in Defoe but reckons he'll be too expensive.

As ever take with a pinch/teaspoon/bucket of salt to taste, but seems very plausible to me and I have no reason to doubt the fella. he's a crap chef though
[/itk]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom