Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are just going to field brasilians then?

I found our new badge #itk

images

I agree, I used to love going to SC every five minutes to read the latest stuff...but all that blue and yellow nonsense bugged the shit out me and I never go now. I just wish that the wums would stop muddying the water and leave the genuine itks alone.

Vintage POTL.

I agree, I used to love going to SC every five minutes to read the latest stuff...but all that blue and yellow nonsense bugged the shit out me and I never go now. I just wish that the wums would stop muddying the water and leave the genuine itks alone.

For me, part of the fun is trying to separate the good info from the bad info.

Makes sense waiting for the 3 brazilians to be signed up before the big unveiling.
3 Brazilians, I suppose your referencing Bernard, Damiao and Paulinho but have you forgotten, we're Tottenham, we signed Kaka two years ago and we signed Willian in January. All that on top of Sandro and Gomes will be 1st choice next season.

3 Brazilians, I suppose your referencing Bernard, Damiao and Paulinho but have you forgotten, we're Tottenham, we signed Kaka two years ago and we signed Willian in January. All that on top of Sandro and Gomes will be 1st choice next season.

Yes forgot about the rest, It's gonna be like watching Brazil at the lane next season. Can't wait

That helped of course. But seriously..you believe the club is completely watertight now? No one around the club or with contacts hears anything? Its a bit like people who believes in huge goverment conspiracies..at one point someone's going to talk, too many people keeping a secret will not work long term.
One person knowing something is a secret, two people trying to keep a secret means the whole village knows!

I understand that but without being funny if he hasn't requested a transfer after a footballing legend like Zidane has been tapping him up then why is a Madrid flop going to convince him. It's annoyed me, he clearly has no respect for Tottenham, the club that made him. I can't see Gareth requesting a transfer at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom