Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter having a special moment.

Everyone is screaming about how Corinthians director has confirmed Paulinho to Spurs.

Paulinho confirma saída do Corinthians para o Tottenham e diz: 'Até logo'

Google Translate said:
The Corinthians and Paulinho confirmed on Monday what had been reported during the Confederations Cup: the wheel of the Brazilian team will leave the country to play in Tottenham, England.
Hired in 2010 Bragantino, Paulinho was signed as holder and Corinthians won the Brazilian Championship 2011, Copa Libertadores and World Cup 2012 and the Paulista this year by the team of Capital.
"It's hard to say at a time like this," said the steering wheel, which was moved during the announcement of his farewell at the CT Corinthians. "But I'm sure there were three wonderful years of my career, achievements, working with people correct and consistent, that always helped me."
"What I have to talk to the Corinthians, for the fans, for the direction is up soon, soon I'll be back. Be here six, seven years, but one day I'll be back, because this team really is different. A crowd is differentiated.'s individual achievements I have is thanks to this club. "

My instinct is telling me we aren't the club buying the Croats. £17m on two unproven Croat teenagers is not a Spurs sort of deal - it just too much cash to gamble. Levy had never operated like that so why now?

Also, the disappointment of hearin they have joined Chelsea, United or City will just be too typically Spurs FFS.

Chrome’s translation is hilarious:

Paulinho Corinthians confirms exit to Tottenham and says 'Goodbye'
By Lucas Borges, São Paulo (SP), for ESPN.com.br
The Corinthians and Paulinho confirmed on Monday what had been reported during the Confederations Cup: the wheel of the Brazilian team will leave the country to play in Tottenham, England.
Hired in 2010 Bragantino, Paulinho was signed as holder and Corinthians won the Brazilian Championship 2011, Copa Libertadores and World Cup 2012 and the Paulista this year by the team of Capital.
"It's hard to say at a time like this," said the steering wheel, which was moved during the announcement of his farewell at the CT Corinthians. "But I'm sure there were three wonderful years of my career, achievements, working with people correct and consistent, that always helped me."

"What I have to talk to the Corinthians, for the fans, for the direction is up soon, soon I'll be back. Be here six, seven years, but one day I'll be back, because this team really is different. A crowd is differentiated.'s individual achievements I have is thanks to this club. "

My problem with the transfer of these guys from Zagreb... what kind of Croat is called Tim????

EoaxgAq.jpg

Based on transfer rumors from this window so far, it seems like Baldini is running the transfers rather than Levy now. Levy would never buy two 17 year olds for 17 million but I know Baldini was interested in Jedjavs while at Roma so this news has his name written all over it. I love it so far. If it all works out, we are on our way to getting one of the best players of the Confed Cup, two of the best prospects in the world, and a Spanish legend. Whats not to love about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom