Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh do be quiet you busy little prick.

Don't mug yourself off anymore, you are far too insignificant to be throwing your weight around.

Hahaha shut up mate. "I'm more important that you on a Internet forum" you do realise you sound fucking pathetic right?

I've not just started posting here for the record, just have a new account. Not that it matters.

Hahaha shut up mate. "I'm more important that you on a Internet forum" you do realise you sound fucking pathetic right?

I've not just started posting here for the record, just have a new account. Not that it matters.

Now you're turning into one of those ITK cunts, making up quotes.

Is that you Mick?

According to transfermarkt, their market values are £875K for Halilovic and £650K for Jedvaj... And we paid £17m for two... Since when do we spend cash like Chelsea?
Not being funny, but if it thinks two of the most talked about prospects in world football are worth less than £1.5m combined, I'd say you should probably stop reading that source ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom