Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dildo Bros." Love that shit. Shall never again refer to them as anything else.

Hate that club more than any other athletic team on this planet, and maybe even more than AIDS.

Don't pay any attention to that old Pony.
The Dildo Bros are famous for putting in ghost bids, they do it every window.
They let it known that they've put in a big bid in for a sought after player so their gullible ignorant fans get all excited, when they lose out the braindead Morons say at least we tried and we showed ambition.
They dont actually put these bids in, they just pretend and let it leak to some press quarter.

Birmingham fans warned Spam this is what they do and it is exactly what they've done every window.

now be fair, they did sign roger johnson from league 1 wolves in the last window. can you get more sought after ? :kaboullol:

Don't pay any attention to that old Pony.
The Dildo Bros are famous for putting in ghost bids, they do it every window.
They let it known that they've put in a big bid in for a sought after player so their gullible ignorant fans get all excited, when they lose out the braindead Morons say at least we tried and we showed ambition.
They dont actually put these bids in, they just pretend and let it leak to some press quarter.

Birmingham fans warned Spam this is what they do and it is exactly what they've done every window.
i hope you don't end up with egg on your face come end of transfer window. he looked tidy both times when we played them in the EL last season and i certainly wouldn't say no to him running down the left for us, especially at 12m

i hope you don't end up with egg on your face come end of transfer window. he looked tidy both times when we played them in the EL last season and i certainly wouldn't say no to him running down the left for us, especially at 12m

Guy's a baller. Needs to be in that LWF spot for Poch, he just doesn't know it yet.

Don't worry, there will be no Egg. Yes he is a good player and plenty of good clubs are after him, that's why the Dildo Brothers pretend to be interested. They know full well he will never chose them, it's all part of their scam.
Their fans will be bragging how they NEARLY signed him... They are so stupid they fall for it every year.

Another favourite of the Dildo Bros, is to sign a shit player and say they beat Spurs and Chelsea to him, just like they have do with the signing of Poyets boy..
Their fans are now saying that Poyet chose them over us and Chelsea..
It's so easy to trick those thick inbreds.

Another favourite of the Dildo Bros, is to sign a shit player and say they beat Spurs and Chelsea to him, just like they have do with the signing of Poyets boy..
Their fans are now saying that Poyet chose them over us and Chelsea..
It's so easy to trick those thick inbreds.

If he's a player he'll leave them soon enough anyway haha

Just saw the Wet Spam news...

Effin' Hell ...
Don't make me want to hate Kono, now!

What are you doing, Levy? (Unless, you have someone else in mind for that LW)

Unfortunately, yes it should. With that kind of injury, there's a very good reason there's not even a single link out there pertaining to him. Arguably an even worse injury than the infamous "unhappy triad."
villa are so cash strapped, its worth going to them and saying "here is a million quid. First refusal for benteke at price x, for 1 calender year. if, by the end of that year, if we dont want him at the price agreed now, then fill your boots"

villa are so cash strapped, its worth going to them and saying "here is a million quid. First refusal for benteke at price x, for 1 calender year. if, by the end of that year, if we dont want him at the price agreed now, then fill your boots"

Hell, sure why not. Don't think Villa would agree to it though.

Probably from the likes of Hull, Hannover and Getafe.

Sadly in Germany it's Eintracht Frankfurt. Having lived there for many years I have a soft spot for them and seeing news like this makes me incredibly sad.

Furthermore from the ITK thread:
Trix: OK the name I was given was Bastian Oczipka.

Oczipka played for Frankfurt and was incredibly shit (well not outstanding in a below than average team). Hope we don't go anywhere near him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom