Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not the only one Dannyboy Dannyboy , which is precisely why I don't post here because I know my post will get get suffocated in the ether of the 24/7 bickering posters. Admin Admin should have a cooling off period for some of these guys - not a sin bin as such, but an enforced 'holiday bin'.

Banish them to a separate forum where the rest of us aren't subject to their endless, constant, drivel.
Can't see any votes from either you or Dannyboy Dannyboy

People seem to always say threads are being ruined by certain users but hardly anyone ever uses the system we have that lets you have a direct effect on that.

If you don't vote for anyone, nothing will change.

VOTE OR DIE.

You're not the only one Dannyboy Dannyboy , which is precisely why I don't post here because I know my post will get get suffocated in the ether of the 24/7 bickering posters. Admin Admin should have a cooling off period for some of these guys - not a sin bin as such, but an enforced 'holiday bin'.

Banish them to a separate forum where the rest of us aren't subject to their endless, constant, drivel.

I've been a long term listener of the podcast and have read the content on here for 6/12 months now but decided to start posting this season. I'm already bored of the bickering on this forum which I initially joined to get away from bickering on another. When will it end?! :adeninja:

People seem to always say threads are being ruined by certain users but hardly anyone ever uses the system we have that lets you have a direct effect on that.

VOTE OR DIE.
How many votes does it take to 'pop' someone?

VOTE OR DIE.

Point taken Admin Admin , I've never voted anyone into the sin bin, maybe I should start. Any links to how it works?

Unless one of our strikers go, I can't see us bringing in Bony. Especially as it seems that we're more interested in taking Welbeck on loan(which I think would be great).

Am I the only person who he doesn't care if we sign anyone else? I think our squad is alright. Let the players in the squad have a chance

I think after getting Davies, Fazio and Dier we can live with the team we have, wouldn't mind Schniederlin just because a Schniederlin-Capoue partnership at the base of the midfield seems amazing. My only issue during the course of the season for me is the forward line, Ade can be hit and miss and Kane is quite young not to mention we don't know if Soldado will ever come good, I would love us to try and get a super star forward but I doubt it will happen.

VOTE OR DIE.

I'm not overly interested in pointing fingers. It is baffling that people will have running issues with one another when it is just football. I have a peek on a few threads and there happens to be a theme where the point of the thread that I am interested in i.e who are we signing/selling that gets swallowed up by other nonsense.

Then again, I am a miserable cunt.

I've been a long term listener of the podcast and have read the content on here for 6/12 months now but decided to start posting this season. I'm already bored of the bickering on this forum which I initially joined to get away from bickering on another. When will it end?! :adeninja:

This forum as far as I can see has a lot of outspoken members, people's passions run high, sometimes too high but it's got character far more than the other Spurs forum, it's got humour and fun non-Spurs discussions as well. This is easily the most entertaining forum I have ever been on but yes it can be frustrating when there are 4 pages with just two people arguing. Take the rough with the smooth I say, if you don't like someone put them on ignore or just don't read anything they say, Admin Admin could give in to people demands and start banning left right and centre but in the long run it would affect the nature of the place and the forum might end up like any other footy forum (bland).

This forum as far as I can see has a lot of outspoken members, people's passions run high, sometimes too high but it's got character far more than the other Spurs forum, it's got humour and fun non-Spurs discussions as well. This is easily the most entertaining forum I have ever been on

I've been lurking a good couple of months and have only been registered for five or six weeks and I have to agree about the forum, it's probably the most fun I've had online outside of a few five knuckle shuffles. There is a lot of passion and opinion and people don't always agree, but that's life. Try not to make it personal and try not to give a shit if someone thinks you are or calls you a cunt. :)

Now, are we going to sign Schneiderlin before those dirty bastards at United bid for him?

I've been lurking a good couple of months and have only been registered for five or six weeks and I have to agree about the forum, it's probably the most fun I've had online outside of a few five knuckle shuffles. There is a lot of passion and opinion and people don't always agree, but that's life. Try not to make it personal and try not to give a shit if someone thinks you are or calls you a cunt. :)

Now, are we going to sign Schneiderlin before those dirty bastards at United bid for him?

Are United after him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom