Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabrielle Marcotti was on ESPN a little while ago and said that in Spain the rules about transfers are actually extremely strict and deadlines are pretty much absolute. He didn't have any cases where an extension was granted either, so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Have you got Eagle Eyes?

I never got any of that shit. Or Lego.

LEGO's my jam. Yoyos too. Posted this a while ago:
y7HB0sZ.png

Madrid claiming they completed the documents with one minute to go and that the reason their documents didn't reach the fifa transfer system in time was because the documents they sent couldn't be opened, ridiculous - sounds like the excuses i gave to my teachers at school for not doing the work..

Sounds like Real Madrids reception goldfish ate the fax.

By the way, who was it that doubted me about my not following Son before? Was looking through my old posts to find something and ran across a few (there's more)

Hey, I want to try this:
Starting: 20m
Sell Lennon for 7m = 27m Total now
:lennon:
Sell Dawson for 4.5m = 31.5m total
:dawsonmean:
Sell Rose = -.5m = 31m now

[If Ade wants to leave]
Sell Ade for maybe 10m using the Power of Levy = 41m now
:adestare:

Buy Heung Min Son for 13m as LF/LW = 28 million
Buy Bastian Oczipka for 3m as LB and for Levy to stop complaining about wasting money on buying Z's for Team Shirts = 25 million:levywtf:

Put the rest of the money into the Stadium Fund

Rather get Son (Yes, I know)

I'm getting the Son rumors going. #IDontknowwhatITKstandsfor

(Did I say this already?)
I wish we had gotten Heung Min Son in 2013, he would have been better than Soldado I think. Also he's pretty young, two footed, and not a poacher

Most of these were taken from the 2014 winter transfer window discussion thread. Here's one I posted this summer in July:

Son Heung Min

By the way, who was it that doubted me about my not following Son before? Was looking through my old posts to find something and ran across a few (there's more)

Most of these were taken from the 2014 winter transfer window discussion thread. Here's one I posted this summer in July:
Can you start following Lionel Messi as well please?
:avbpray:

Gabrielle Marcotti was on ESPN a little while ago and said that in Spain the rules about transfers are actually extremely strict and deadlines are pretty much absolute. He didn't have any cases where an extension was granted either, so it'll be interesting to see what happens.
Gabrielle Marcotti is a massively fat twat who has ingratiated himself with the gullible public through his witterings in the Times. My dad even takes him seriously. He's a 'Euro' pusher, and no English fan should take him seriously.

The guy has been dining out for far to long on his eccentric, mid atlantic, bollocks. I honestly can't listen to his voice, or read his supposed 'expert' musings any longer.

Yes, but do you think that Son is a good player for us?

Gabrielle Marcotti is a massively fat twat who has ingratiated himself with the gullible public through his witterings in the Times. My dad even takes him seriously. He's a 'Euro' pusher, and no English fan should take him seriously.

The guy has been dining out for far to long on his eccentric, mid atlantic, bollocks. I honestly can't listen to his voice, or read his supposed 'expert' musings any longer.
Seriously. Out of all the football talking heads I fucking hate this smug piece of shit the most.

Plus, he reminds me of Hoggish Greedly from the Captain Planet cartoon. So there's that...
1761523-hoggish01.jpg

With 18 hours to go we still don't have another striker.WBA want Fazio, we want
Berahino what's so difficult? Probably Levy's grasp of the purse strings. In the meantime we still have that piece of junk,Adebayor plus Dembele who has been a lot less than decent this season as well as Lamela who has been equally unimpressive. Too late for most deals but for christ's sake Levy, get something done to enable us to score the occasional goal.

As we head into the final day of the window, is there anyone here that would like to tell me why there are so many people hell bent on Levy signing Berahino. He is hardly prolific.
Also, WBA holding out for stupid money. I for one will not be unhappy if it doesn't happen.
Given Levys itchy trigger finger in the last few years and our form in the last 10 games, if things don't pick up I can see questions being asked about Poch. I really hope not, he is here so he needs to be backed, but we all know what Levys track record is like. Another thing to consider is the massive investment in the new WHL He won't be wanting under achievers gracing that shiny new stage. I think at this stage in the game we need a cheap, hungry partner for Kane, Berahino doesn't fit that bill for me. Unless Levy has a spectacular last day worldie surprise in store, I think Austin would fit the bill much better.

I'm sorry, I was replying to Sammys open address to the forum. I'm a little confused as to where you come into it....
:llorishuh:
You looked to pick a fight and he didn't respond. Now you look like a twat. You really are the dreariest bloke on here. Your name change did nothing to alleviate the rest of us from your amazing ability to crush the life out of any given discussion. You're a dimwit Marky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom