Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even in 2008 I was not this fucking Angry. It's like our team / boardroom have accepted being shit for years to come. You simply don't. Don't play a season of 50 + games with 1 CF. it's utterly unforgivable & treats us all as idiots. We pay a comparative fortune to watch Poch's shite every week & now this, a fire sale and not enough replacements. Even the coach wanted a DM & CF & levy fucks it up. If they all give up, I feel like it too
You do have to wonder what message this sends to the players. How can the club turn around and say "Ok boys, hit the training pitch and give us 110% this year!"

panic-button-2.jpg

I could understand the lack of striker a bit more if we had someone in the under 21's that poch fancies and could bring into the squad.
Oh wait we sold him yesterday to Wolfsburg.
I'm resigned to the fact we've done it again, simply not acceptable from the club. Kane WILL get injured or tired or go through a patch of bad form. What then?

Four mint clubs>transfer deadline day.
In mint chocolate news anybody else seen the repackaged Viscounts? Fucking conformed to the obvious plastic wrapped rectangle that so many other chocolate bars have, used to love caressing the green foil of those little squashed spherical beauties.

I could understand the lack of striker a bit more if we had someone in the under 21's that poch fancies and could bring into the squad.
Oh wait we sold him yesterday to Wolfsburg.
I'm resigned to the fact we've done it again, simply not acceptable from the club. Kane WILL get injured or tired or go through a patch of bad form. What then?

I'm quite looking forward to playing a False 9

that-s-a-bingo-o.gif

This reminds me of the "oh don't worry, van Persie will get injured and we will finish 3rd" talk from 12/13..

Well I certainly won't be paying for any spurs games at all this season if we don't sign a striker. It won't make a blind bit of difference to levy or the club but it will make me feel a little better. It's an absolute farce we are hours away from having just 1 striker in our whole squad. Wtf are we supposed to do if Harry gets injured? He already looks like he's shattered. A complete shambles from top to bottom. It's ok we have 4 wingers that sort of can play upfront. Shambles!!!!

Anyone pleased with this?
This is an absolute joke. What is the actual point of spurs anymore? We don't even play good football now.

People this is how bad it is....

West Ham have a stronger squad than us and from next year will have 20,000 more fans than us at their games.

If i would of said this 10 years ago I would of been taken away in a straight jacket!!

Wake up we are going backwards and fast under levy and ENIC.

Time to sell up and leave. Spurs fans are about to get very angry!

Well I certainly won't be paying for any spurs games at all this season if we don't sign a striker. It won't make a blind bit of difference to levy or the club but it will make me feel a little better. It's an absolute farce we are hours away from having just 1 striker in our whole squad. Wtf are we supposed to do if Harry gets injured? He already looks like he's shattered. A complete shambles from top to bottom. It's ok we have 4 wingers that sort of can play upfront. Shambles!!!!

Anyone pleased with this?
This is an absolute joke. What is the actual point of spurs anymore? We don't even play good football now.

People this is how bad it is....

West Ham have a stronger squad than us and from next year will have 20,000 more fans than us at their games.

If i would of said this 10 years ago I would of been taken away in a straight jacket!!

Wake up we are going backwards and fast under levy and ENIC.

Time to sell up and leave. Spurs fans are about to get very angry!

What are you going to do about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom