Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Naaaah. Trust me.
His development has stagnated a while ago.

Not even a starter at Ajax and no where near a starter for the Danish national team.
Chadli - for one - is much better.

He's not good enough
That's a shame. Used to be a very good prospect. Hadn't seen fuck all of him the past season tbh. Which probably shows.

Still, that's a decent signing for 'Boro then.

also calleri is a boca fan and lamela is a river fan, would be interesting how theyre gonna get along since the rivalry between boca and river is even bigger than the rivalry of tottenham v Woolwich

Te fuiste a la B, p..., el cruce de Calleri con la gente de River en San Pablo | Jonathan Calleri, San Pablo, River Plate, River - Playfutbol

calleri : you went to the B (second division) faggot.
lamela was playing for river when the team got relegated
Grow up ya wee fanny

Neither of those players are playing under Poch. Before he took over Lamela was nowhere near what he is now, neither was Dembele, Chadli or Rose.

Pochettino is one of the best man managers I've seen. He brings out the best in what he's got. If Poch sees something in a player, then I trust his judgement 100%.
He couldn't man manage a team of lazy cunts at the end of the season there. Poch is one of our best ever managers, but he is fallible.

Quickly off topic, so all those EU migrants that are working within all our industries are going to need work permits now. Imagine the logistical nightmare it is to sort this out.
None of this shit would happen overnight. It would be years in ironing out. Not that I'm pro-Brexit of course, just saying there would be adequate transition.

Fekir and Brandt would be absolutely outstanding. Both would make our attack better and are serious options for a club like ours. But of course we need to add a striker first.

Back
Top Bottom