Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jimmy Greaves didn't "love the club" in 1962 but became one of the greatest legends in the club's history. David Howells did, lovely bloke and all that, but a faily limited player if we're honest.

I don't think loving the club or not has a great deal to do with it
Exactly. Couldn't care less if modric never loved our club when he performed so well for us.

Something tells me we should be thinking about another CM.

G2T4qOF.jpg

i really rate Rafa, best talent in the league out of the three big clubs and he is better than Chadli in my honest opinion, not that better but better. But he will be a backup here, i just don't see him benching Alli or Eriksen
I usually don't chip in with transfer stuff, mainly because I have hardly watched a full 90min of someone that we are usually linked too. On this occasion however I agree with Nabil here. This chap is quality. His style is similar to Lamella, specifically I mean he plays as the wide AM (left) but comes in central to No 10. Chadli doesn't do this, Chadli mainly plays wider and rarely comes central. Don't think he is at Lamella's level yet but like Lamella when he joined he will probably take time to adjust to the pace of the league. Very good prospect indeed and could act as great rotation for Erikssen without compromising our style.

what's everyones thoughts about perisic? had a really good euros and and is currently terrorising our defence
Really like him. Makes things happen.
Don't think inter will want to sell him though.

Our italian posters will know if he performed well in italy last year.
Not sure if consistency is an issue with him or not?

Tottenham and Everton have asked Dinamo Zagreb about the possibility of signing Ante Coric this summer, according to Sky sources.

It is understood that Liverpool and Manchester City have also watched the 19-year-old playmaker, who has two caps for Croatia, but any interest on Jurgen Klopp's part has cooled.

But Coric fits the profile of Spurs next transfer target after Georges-Kevin N'Koudou, with the club keen to sign a creative attacking player similar to Christian Eriksen.

Coric has also attracted the attention of clubs from Germany and Italy and Sky sources understand Zagreb are prepared to discuss his departure this summer along with fellow attacking prospect Marko Rog.

Zagreb recently rejected an offer from Napoli for Rog, who also played for Croatia at Euro 2016 against Spain and has four caps for his country.

Sky sources have also been informed that Spurs were interested in signing former Dinamo Zagreb winger Marko Pjaca before he signed for Juventus last month.

It is understood Zagreb are expecting further interest in their players between now and the end of the transfer window.

Sky sources understand N'Koudou's transfer to Spurs has been delayed because of Marseille's transition into new ownership, as well as their desire to sign Spurs' Clinton N'Jie on loan, for which he has needed a work permit.

Back
Top Bottom