Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scottish , English, Welsh. We're all fucking British you ignorant cunt.
Sir I am many things. Ignorant is not one of them. I'm a proud Scot. While we're not technically an occupied country it does often feel like Scottish opinion is opposite to that which is expressed by our English overlords in Westminster. This is something you may or may not wish to consider before you start cunting me off as a person. And my fellow Scots as a liberal nation.

I would love to see Perisic on our left. Ain't going to happen but would be great for a few years.
I was wondering how Kondogbia felt yesterday and did we save ourselves 28m euro.

Sir I am many things. Ignorant is not one of them. I'm a proud Scot. While we're not technically an occupied country it does often feel like Scottish opinion is opposite to that which is expressed by our English overlords in Westminster. This is something you may or may not wish to consider before you start cunting me off as a person. And my fellow Scots as a liberal nation.
My cunt off was in response to you labelling me a fool for considering Scotland as part of Britain. As far as most Scots are concerned it is. And look at any map and it most definitely is. So my understanding that this sausage fellow was British was not so foolish as you suggest. Sorry if my insult has upset you anyway. I'll delete it.

My cunt off was in response to you labelling me a fool for considering Scotland as part of Britain. As far as most Scots are concerned it is. And look at any map and it most definitely is. So my understanding that this sausage fellow was British was not so foolish as you suggest. Sorry if my insult has upset you anyway. I'll delete it.
You really are a basic cunt.

As a geographic appellation, yes, the British Isles are, well, the British Isles. So that's yer map, ya cunt.

Some people living in Scotland do think it's part of your British political idea. I don't subscribe to that. I don't recognise your idea of Britain since it includes Scotland. I am not bound by a historic democratic event to tailor my understanding of Scotland to suit you. This is your neo-colonial stance, and you don't even comprehend it. What a double cunt you are.

I ain't got a clue who we should sign. I know who I'd like but that's a different matter.
We are still very much an up and coming side.
One real season where the identity and style of the team was implemented near enough on a consistent level.
This season will be the 2nd.
The signings have to be chosen very well. Players that will fit, be willing to work & improve the squad without breaking up the spirit and trust.
Most want assurances of playing time etc. The will make our signings a little bit harder to find, but we may end up getting the correct sort of player.
I don't think you'll ever see a spurs player throwing up his hands sulking walking about the pitch anymore. Even if he's the dogs bollocks.

As a geographic appellation, yes, the British Isles are, well, the British Isles. So that's yer map, ya cunt.

Some people living in Scotland do think it's part of your British political idea. I don't subscribe to that. I don't recognise your idea of Britain since it includes Scotland. I am not bound by a historic democratic event to tailor my understanding of Scotland to suit you. This is your neo-colonial stance, and you don't even comprehend it. What a double cunt you are.
So you won't be waving your union jack with pride when Andy wins his gold medal then x

Based on History I find it very hard that some people don't get the Nationalistic, independent feelings of those Irish, Welsh, Socttish and Cornish .
I wonder how the English people would feel about the Isle of wight being French or Argentinian & the Isle of man Spanish, or us controlled from Scotland and used as guinea pigs for policies i.e., the poll tax etc.
We have been very good at land grabbing over the years and cannot understand why some may be resentful and not like being controlled by us when it wasn't a very democratic process that made it that way in the first place.

Have we signed Nkoudou yet?

So you won't be waving your union jack with pride when Andy wins his gold medal then x
Poor Andy. A great tennis player. Perhaps the greatest Scots athlete (up there with Benny Lynch, King Kenny, and Liz McColgan). But he does live down south with some English fanny who paints pet portraits; you can keep him for all I care.

I'm a Norwegian doctor working in Germany, have a German wife and I also have a German brother in law. I have nothing against a little banter, but I have some standards. Disagree by all means, but seriously grow up.

Staggering mate. Invitation accepted, sin bin vote sent.
I have no idea who you are arguing with.

Which means that someone is already on my ignore list :harrylol:

Based on History I find it very hard that some people don't get the Nationalistic, independent feelings of those Irish, Welsh, Socttish and Cornish
Cornish!!..Where the hell we drawing the line here.. How about an independent scouse land. Home rule for East Anglia. Shetland breaking away from Scotland. Republic of Rutland...Why not stick with the United Kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom