Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sure they read this forum.

tumblr_mao2inXhNi1qzetim.gif

Well, he has is basically 6th choice in midfield after Zidane confirmed that James will be staying in Madrid, he is on a reasonable wage with the contract from 2013 and he desperately needs a new club if he cares about a career.

This will be fun until Wednesday.

:llorishowudoin:

Isco. If only

We can't even tap up Zaha with any degree of success.

I wonder if Real would do the deal with Spurs due to the (phantom) special agreement ?

Isco. If only

We can't even tap up Zaha with any degree of success.

I wonder if Real would do the deal with Spurs due to the (phantom) special agreement ?

The "special relationship" ended a long time ago. It was confirmed in one of the supporters trust meetings

The "special relationship" ended a long time ago. It was confirmed in one of the supporters trust meetings
What did it actually involve while it existed, other than facilitating Ozils move to Woolwich. I know it was announced with much enthusiasm on the official site at the time. But I never did quite get it

What did it actually involve while it existed, other than facilitating Ozils move to Woolwich. I know it was announced with much enthusiasm on the official site at the time. But I never did quite get it
On 20th November 2014 they asked and got the following
  • THFC explained how the original partnership had revolved around access to younger players. This required buy in and co-operation between both sets of coaching staff, which hadn’t transpired
  • There had been an exchange of information on the marketing and commercial side previously
  • DL maintained a good relationship with President Perez and this conversation may be reopened in the future
  • THFC confirmed that in terms of tangible benefits, the partnership was not active

On 20th November 2014 they asked and got the following
  • THFC explained how the original partnership had revolved around access to younger players. This required buy in and co-operation between both sets of coaching staff, which hadn’t transpired
  • There had been an exchange of information on the marketing and commercial side previously
  • DL maintained a good relationship with President Perez and this conversation may be reopened in the future
  • THFC confirmed that in terms of tangible benefits, the partnership was not active
Basically it was a load of bollox thought up at the last minute to try and appease fans

Back
Top Bottom