Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sissoko and Son pacy wingers?
I think I saw Sissoko tear down the wing once. In the CL. He doesn't seem to do it anymore.
He gave Njie no game time and despite Nkoudo not doing much wrong, never gives him a chance either.
He played Onomah there
He played Townsend about 10 times.
I don't think they fit his way of play. He wants them able to play along all 3 positions. Uses the full backs as wingers.
If we have a pacy wingers in sissoko and Son why do we need to sign one.

Both N'jie and N'koudou were injured all the time, and seem to be made out of glass

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If anyone thinks Spurs are in crisis I urge them to watch this, Woolwich fan singing for their players to stay.<br><br><a href="Insider City on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/HfwngbM4Va</a></p>&mdash; Ricky Sacks (@RickSpur) <a href="">August 30, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

this is fucking hillarious!

He obviously needs to get a life!

Untitled.png

"To Dare Is To Do"
No wonder his hair has fallen out!

This is not news. They've pulled this shit for at least a decade. When I was still on there years ago I asked them if they ever thought of accounting for the money they raked in for the sake of transparency (having been stupid enough to donate once myself)....I received an official warning.

Funny to read it though around deadline day, all the ITK's with their 'hidden' players they know about but we don't, sending out meaningless cryptics that can be taken to mean any player on Earth.

Then A&C comes along, insults loads of his fellow Spurs fans and bans people, demanding obedience before the inevitable begging bowl comes out but with no hint what the money is needed for.

It's almost our very own Woolwich Fan TV, you laugh at it at first thinking what sad barstards to have to believe such obvious nonsense and suck cock like that then relies in many ways it's far worse than RAWK, its extorting and belittling our own fan base, it's actually quite tragic. It almost makes me angry to see that going on.

I have donated a bit here before but not because of a begging bowl or case trying to bully people. If the site was in genuine trouble I would help a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom