Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It may take a bit of effort, but with a fair wind, a slice of gossip & a couple of cunt offs, I reckon we could hit 1000 pages by this time tomorrow...without a solitary signing.
Godspeed ladies and gentlemen. Make this happen.
:adesalute:

I love you Claude :sherwoodwtf:
tenor.gif

Other than you hate the cunt
It's complex.

Just dumbstruck by your reply.

Regarding the cunt on you tube, I wouldn't say he has a talent. He's just speaking a different language than the one you do. That's not a talent.

I don't dig his 'fam' 'blud' aesthetic. I think it's consciously of a type. Contrived, I suppose. He lacks authenticity. I thought my original use of the word 'cunt' was pregnant with all the above sentiment.

Yikes. I see this thread is the same as the last time I saw it. At least we'll be getting to 1000 pages imminently.
:pocheyes:
I grasp the facts. The facts are what Poch says are the facts.
As someone who has been doubtful of exactly how true the story Spurs PR is giving us, I don't think we can take anything at the moment as 'fact' without there being scope for reasonable doubt.
Mauricio Pochettino denies leaving Kyle Walker out of 'big' games
Even if we were on the verge of some amazing transfer manouveurs, we'd still probably be lying to the media to keep things under wraps.

It's complex.

Just dumbstruck by your reply.

Regarding the cunt on you tube, I wouldn't say he has a talent. He's just speaking a different language than the one you do. That's not a talent.

I don't dig his 'fam' 'blud' aesthetic. I think it's consciously of a type. Contrived, I suppose. He lacks authenticity. I thought my original use of the word 'cunt' was pregnant with all the above sentiment.
It all seems contrived to me .., where it all came from baffles me but it's got a determined following

I stand by my previous comment

Not too bothered about signings, but I’m really excited to see how Lucas goes this season. I think he’s going to be immense. Getting Martial would hinder that, so I’m against signing him. Lucas will prove to be the far superior player imo.
Is that really true?

Lucas plays on the right side of midfield. Martial on the left or as a striker.

I’d say Lucas’ place in the team is more affected by Son. Given Dele and Eriksen are almost certainties to start whenever fit that leaves one AM spot open and it’s a choice between starting Son on the left or Moura/Lamela on the right.

Not sure how popular this will be but if we shift Danny Rose on would anyone be keen on that Zinchenko kid at City? I've only seen him a couple of times but he seems like a tidy little footballer and Wolves are apparantly keen

Rose can't leave until we get another CL homegrown in.
Zinchenko isn't CL homegrown for Prem clubs either.
Grimaldo would be my choice if we had to (surely other good candidates out there too), but theres just not enough time left in this window.

Back
Top Bottom