Summer 2019 - Pre Season (ICC , Audi Cup & Other Matches)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never mind

3SlJyfO.png

I've put this up on other threads but if you can download an app from the Playstore called SportEventz onto your android phone/tablet it will give you every single football match anywhere in the world (you can obviously tailor it to your needs as well) together with the GMT kick off and the UK and foreign channels televising the game. Usually quite a few days ahead so you can plan your viewing.

Real Madrid vs The Woolwich at midnight....first time I've ever wanted Hazard to have a blinder !

Last edited:
I know it's not the point of the picture, but is advertising a company (Fun88 - gambling) through shirts of a club you don't sponsor kind of illegal?

On the one hand I get that anyone can pick whatever name they want on the shirt, but on the other hand couldn't Tottenham halt this marketing?

I know it's not the point of the picture, but is advertising a company (Fun88 - gambling) through shirts of a club you don't sponsor kind of illegal?

On the one hand I get that anyone can pick whatever name they want on the shirt, but on the other hand couldn't Tottenham halt this marketing?
I guess the club is making money, no?

Toby Alderweireld
Dele Alli
Christian Eriksen
Juan Foyth
Paulo Gazzaniga
Anthony Georgiou
Harry Kane
Erik Lamela
Hugo Lloris
George Marsh
Lucas Moura
Tanguy Ndombele
Georges-Kevin Nkoudou
Troy Parrott
Jack Roles
Danny Rose
Davinson Sanchez
Moussa Sissoko
Oliver Skipp
Heung-Min Son
Japhet Tanganga
Jan Vertonghen
Kyle Walker-Peters
Harvey White
Harry Winks
Alfie Whiteman

No obvious omissions (except Wanyama back from AFCON reporting knee problems so not travelling so can be assessed) , couple of non playing youngsters in previous friendlies not included - Bowden, Lyons Foster and de Bie, replaced by Sanchez, Rose & N'Koudou..

Rose, Eriksen and Alderweireld travel, as do youngsters such as Parrott, Tanganga, Roles, White, Whiteman and Georgiou

Surprise traveller is GKN - might they have meant GLC and got the words mixed up ?

Last edited:
Cannot see anyone not in squad playing re Villa. 4 players out through injury, 2 players suspended. Not a good start as squad stretched from start.

Always likely that Aurier and Wanyama would not be match for for Villa, as with ADCON they've missed most of pre-season.

Not sure when Dier and Davies will be back fit, thought they might have been already.

Foyth and Son suspensions ae no surprise, we knew of them from end of last season, and we know they should be back for game 3, so not that bad.

So not ideal, but Liverpool got their front 3 and GK back training after AFCON/Copa America today, so think they are in a worse position with 4 first team starters out.

I'd guess one or too of our youngsters could be on the bench v Villa ?

Really hope we get to see a full game from Ndombele.... So far pre-season has felt like a tease of what we might get given his limited game time and the chopping and changing in other positions disrupting the overall flow of our performances.

Looked like I was gonna get to go tomorrow, but now I've got family business to take care of and will be scouring around for a full match upload tomorrow night instead.... Enjoy the game if ya got tickets, peeps! :thumbup:
N'dombele's saying hello to the fans after the warm-up tomorrow. That'll be nice.

LATEST - White Hart Lane station closed - no overground to Seven Sisters - travel update

We look forward to welcoming you to Sunday’s International Champions Cup fixture against Inter (3pm) - our final pre-season friendly before the big kick-off against Aston Villa next Saturday.

This is your chance to see how the team is shaping up ahead of the 2019/2020 campaign, fresh from their travels to Singapore, Shanghai and Munich over the past fortnight.

In the event of the match being tied after 90 minutes, we shall go straight into a penalty shoot-out to determine the winner.

Back
Top Bottom