Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Airfixx looking his best for spursdem. They are both on ignore so I am missing their mean hearted jibes. :pochcry:

Airfixx got jilted by Spursdem months ago. Realised he was following him around like a love-struck schoolgirl and got embarrassed with the acquaintance. That's why he's turned his attention on Sammy instead.

Remember the time you got bladdered the night before then dropped a stinking beer fart while queuing up at the till next morning? Only to walk away and leave the sucker behind to carry the the can.
That pretty much sums up the Spursdem / Airfixx relationship

:avbnaa:

Airfixx got jilted by Spursdem months ago. Realised he was following him around like a love-struck schoolgirl and got embarrassed with the acquaintance. That's why he's turned his attention on Sammy instead.
Remember the time you got bladdered the night before then dropped a stinking beer fart while queuing up at the till next morning? Only to walk away and leave the sucker behind to carry the the can.
I like Airfixx and wish him nowt but the best.

If Scott could learn to shut the fuck up and keep me out his fluffing mouth, he'd feel a lot better and stop whinging like the spunkbubble he is.

I mean, this ain't healthy for a 40 year old...

Over 100 posts referencing me. That is being kind to him as I left out Schmood references.

I ain't gonna shag him.

Last edited:

:avbnaa:

If only everyone's relationships were as eternal as you and your fluffer, eh?

It'd be beautiful if the things you get him to do weren't so utterly depraved...

p.s. @ me, bitch.

By the same token your warbling go to show just how repressed you are.... A few exchanged laugh's between me & sammyspurs sammyspurs today and we're 'fucking'. too..

I like Airfixx and wish him nowt but the best.

If Scott could learn to shut the fuck up and keep me out his fluffing mouth, he'd feel a lot better and stop whinging like the spunkbubble he is.

I mean, this ain't healthy for a 40 year old...

Over 100 posts referencing me.

I ain't gonna shag him.

Yet, not one 'at' by the looks of it......

Be a cunt, but at least be forthright about it scott scott

You do seem to flip flop a bit Joe. Two and a half years ago you were saying this:
Have you ever considered changing your opinion? Ever? You guys seem to think a once uttered comment defines your stance for all eternity. All you’ve proved is SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur and I aren’t in a gang. Get over him. He certainly knows how to jiggle you guys. Why you let it bother you I don’t know.

You showing that we were once at odds undermines your case, doesn’t it?

Everyone knows first impressions are what counts.
That’s you fucked then scotty. How do you meet people without drowning them in abject misery. Do you seriously think people skip all the way home after meeting you for the first time? Jesus. Just stay in, and spare random people your thoughts on life. Please.

Last edited:
index.php

pffhah_the_doctor.gif

Have you ever considered changing your opinion? Ever? You guys seem to think a once uttered comment defines your stance for all eternity. All you’ve proved is SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur and I aren’t in a gang. Get over him. He certainly knows how to jiggle you guys. Why you let it bother you I don’t know.

You showing that we were once at odds undermines your case, doesn’t it?

The kind of stuff is best kept in the forum toilet but there's probably a dozen or more people who've said the same things about Spursdem/ SchmoodSpur as you said in that post - if he's changed his ways, then fair enough. If not and starts posting on multiple threads with the sole intention of starting a tedious argument, then he'll end up getting sent off again.

The kind of stuff is best kept in the forum toilet but there's probably a dozen or more people who've said the same things about Spursdem/ SchmoodSpur as you said in that post - if he's changed his ways, then fair enough. If not and starts posting on multiple threads with the sole intention of starting a tedious argument, then he'll end up getting sent off again.
Where exactly did I start this argument?

Back
Top Bottom