Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could do with one of those combos...

Fekir has always looked nifty when I've seen him, but the knee horror stories have been a dampener.... We dodged both Baa & Remy in the past for similar...Signing known medical question-marks is less Levy-like than splashing the cash IMO.

Since doing his cruciate in 2015 and missing much of that season he's only missed consecutive 3 games in 16/17 (playing 49) , and 7 games in 17/18 (playing 40) through injury. Played 39 games 18/19. Scored 49 and assisted 29 in the last three seasons.

I have absolutely no medical expertise on this, but he seems to have been relatively OK the three years since doing it, and he was only 20/21 at the time, so maybe healed better than if he was a bit older?

:dembelelol:

My money's on John tbf. His stubborn bloody mindedness should win out over a pussy like Scotty-boy.
Amirite scott scott & John Thomas John Thomas ????

:ossie:

Hey Scott.

Take a look at these 2 fannies, Airfixx and Sammy trying a few fits and giggles at our expense

18pB.gif

(Airfixx in the pink dress)

:sonpoint:

Since doing his cruciate in 2015 and missing much of that season he's only missed consecutive 3 games in 16/17 (playing 49) , and 7 games in 17/18 (playing 40) through injury. Played 39 games 18/19. Scored 49 and assisted 29 in the last three seasons.

I have absolutely no medical expertise on this, but he seems to have been relatively OK the three years since doing it, and he was only 20/21 at the time, so maybe healed better than if he was a bit older?

I think we had a similar chat at some point in the past.....

In the case of Baa & Remy I think it was more about not being able to insure them than club perceived risk.... Dunno whether that would count against Fekir too....?

....Anyone caught whispers about why Liverpool cooled on him a while back?

Curious that no-one has plucked him from Ligue Un by now.

some copy and paste, not trying to prove anything or suggest anything. top sevens

forwards:

kane - 24 goals / 6 assists - 3.342'
son - 20 goals / 10 assists - 3.292'
eriksen - 10 goals / 17 assists - 4.129'
moura - 15 goals / 2 assists - 3.172'
dele - 7 goals / 8 assists - 2.963'
llorente - 8 goals / 5 assists - 1.247'
lamela - 6 goals / 3 assists - 1.550'

appearances:

alderweireld - 4.363'
eriksen - 4.129'
lloris - 3.949'
sissoko - 3.403'
kane - 3.342'
son - 3.292'
trippier - 3.174'

Airfixx looking his best for spursdem. They are both on ignore so I am missing their mean hearted jibes. :pochcry:
Can’t you make your point and then leave it? You’ve been going on about this for 3 years. Are you really so tender? Arcspace calls me a racist everyday - it doesn’t mean I’m one. Boy you love a grudge Scott. How does that pan out in the real world? You won’t get satisfaction on here - you need to actually get out and confront these evil doers.

(BTW this is not me defending SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur . He doesn’t need my help).

Last edited:
Can’t you make your point and then leave it? You’ve been going on about this for 3 years. Are you really so tender? Arcspace calls me a racist everyday - it doesn’t mean I’m one. Boy you love a grudge Scott. How does that pan out in the real world? You won’t get satisfaction on here - you need to actually get out and confront these evil doers

(BTW this is not me defending SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur . He doesn’t need my help).
Same to you joe. You keep telling me this. You've made your point to me, so can't you now leave it alone. You can put me on ignore if it bothers you that much.
& yes you do keep defending him. You even called me a racist based on him. Also spursdem clearly has grudges on here but I don't see you educating him on this.

Can’t you make your point and then leave it? You’ve been going on about this for 3 years. Are you really so tender? Arcspace calls me a racist everyday - it doesn’t mean I’m one. Boy you love a grudge Scott. How does that pan out in the real world? You won’t get satisfaction on here - you need to actually get out and confront these evil doers.

You do seem to flip flop a bit Joe. Two and a half years ago you were saying this:

'We all'. Typical Schmoods. No one is on your side mate. Have the guts to say 'l'. Let's get this straight. I think you're a cunt. I don't persue other posters around this forum - you're so sad you even try to bother poor old Scott - even when he's ignoring you, but you still persist. He, like many others don't like you. 'We all' - that just sums you up, you gutless creep. Always hiding.

Meet you at the torch? You stupid cunt.

Same to you joe. You keep telling me this. You've made your point to me, so can't you now leave it alone. You can put me on ignore if it bothers you that much.
& yes you do keep defending him. You even called me a racist based on him. Also spursdem clearly has grudges on here but I don't see you educating him on this.
Scotty, I'm not gonna shag you.

Back
Top Bottom