Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's cutting onions? So proud to say that Harry is one of our own. What a classy fella he is, leading this club even while on the sidelines.

But it's sickening that this is what people do to one another.
This is why twitter, and social media, in general, is one of the most toxic and vile environments around today.

I hope she has a wonderful time and makes a lifelong memory meeting her idol.

:kanehand:
First time ever that a cancer has been useful

Looks like the jokes on you

:kanehand:

Looks like the jokes on you
You sad man. Trying to compare trolls laughing at a little girl to me calling you TFC cancer, you are.

You are the argumentative twat of the transfer thread. Denounce every transfer people want or pine for. Want key players benched, who with given you don’t like transfers.

You’re a cunt, and I bin vote you as soon as you escape. Join Schmood and fuck off to Woolwich, they deserve you.

Argentina now face Venezuela at the Maracana on Friday - let's hope they lose or it will be another two weeks before anything happens with Lo Celso, that's because players almost never get transferred whilst on International duty ... simply doesn't happen mostly for logistical reasons ... medicals etc.

Lo Celso deal is still a week away at best - for anybody not just us ....
NDombele / Fernandes / Asensio are all probably dependent on Eriksen leaving ....
Anderson is probably dependent on Toby leaving ....

Sessegnon - get it done
Clarke - get it done

Eriksen, Toby, Tripps, Danny ... make your bloody minds up, new contracts or bugger off but please do it soon

Agree with most of this, but not sure why Ndombele signing would depend upon Eriksen leaving, surely he or a similar CM/DM is essential whether Eriksen stays or leaves ?

You sad man. Trying to compare trolls laughing at a little girl to me calling you TFC cancer, you are.

You are the argumentative twat of the transfer thread. Denounce every transfer people want or pine for. Want key players benched, who with given you don’t like transfers.

You’re a cunt, and I bin vote you as soon as you escape. Join Schmood and fuck off to Woolwich, they deserve you.

:dier:

and I bin vote you as soon as you escape
Hows that going for you

Two things I think we should agree to steer clear of...

(1) Insinuating that people who don't agree with you are Arsen*l fans
(2) Cancer

100%.

Really poor when we can't disagree with each other without resorting to insults and other references.

Dont worry lads....hes "different"

Cancer of the transfer thread. Eat a snickers or something.
Because you’re a cunt who cannot shut up.
Forum cancer
Frankly. You're a cunt.
Go tell us all about how we didn't need signings. Forum cancer you are.
Shoosh son, those without a world cup are the true minnows.
Schmood yet again the forum cancer.
First time ever that a cancer has been useful

Dont worry lads....hes "different"
#Buried

Back
Top Bottom