Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is there any chance Grealish will move this window? He's one of the most progressive players in the world and would make a world of difference for us. To me he could be just what we need.

Here are some stats:

Stats

we missed the Grealish boat, he wasready to sign, But then Levy tried to get him for less than £25M, and within a few days Villa had offer to buy the club and didn't need to sell Grealish

Is there any chance Grealish will move this window? He's one of the most progressive players in the world and would make a world of difference for us. To me he could be just what we need.

Here are some stats:

Stats
There is a chance but no chance he is moving to us.

we missed the Grealish boat, he wasready to sign, But then Levy tried to get him for less than £25M, and within a few days Villa had offer to buy the club and didn't need to sell Grealish
One of Levy's biggest mistakes. He got too greedy and got bit on the arse through it.

Mourinho won't be afraid to throw Levy under the bus if this window goes wrong and we encounter injuries again. It's about time a manager did it whilst under contract rather than waiting to leave then doing it.

One of Levy's biggest mistakes. He got too greedy and got bit on the arse through it.

Mourinho won't be afraid to throw Levy under the bus if this window goes wrong and we encounter injuries again. It's about time a manager did it whilst under contract rather than waiting to leave then doing it.
I think we’re seeing a different José, one that’s a little less confident in his own abilities, he wants the salary and to be involved in football. Where are the sound bites and attitude on the touch line of seasons gone by?

For all the players who dream of being coached by him they sure as fuck don’t want to run for him.

He came on the open day with Bale, Daka and Dybala :adethumbup:

:mourlmao:

tenor.gif

Jaques Santini did it. I think.

I remember Dost when he played in Holland and Germany, liked him a lot back then and I remember suggesting him as a potential signing for us. I have no idea what he has been doing in Portugal apart from the goal stats posted on the previous pages.

I know he is cheap and old but I just wish we end all this and just sign someone (apart from Deeney)and if he is the one then let's go for it

Levy doesn't give a fuck and there is only one winner in that battle:levystare:

I've seen the latest Wales matches and Bale looked absolutely fucked. He's a 31-year old has-been. And an expensive one. He will look after his last big paycheque and it would be wise of us to dodge that bullet.
He looked no worse then kane did for England is he past it based on what essentially was 2 pre-season games for them?
The judgment on players being shit or past it around this place is crazy

Its all well and good blaming Levy and or Jose, its easy but what about the players?

these elite superstars who earn fortunes need to pull their fucking fingers out and start playing to the level expected.

they were behaving like this before Jose turned up and theyre still doing it now.

watching the amazon doc and we can all see Jose screaming at them at half time of various games to pull their fingers out, to move the ball quicker, to be cunts, to fight and show passion.

we defo need to start games with Gio, hopefully back soon, Ndom and Bergwijn. They all have points to prove having more or less just arrived.

He looked no worse then kane did for England is he past it based on what essentially was 2 pre-season games for them?
The judgment on players being shit or past it around this place is crazy
It's the same reason that Danny Rose is past it. If you don't get to play games regularly in that essential age 29-31 you eventually become shit.
Bear in mind that Bale is also extremely injury-prone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom