Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mob rules!

Do your training
Say your prayers
Eat your vitamins

Hulk Rules, brother!

giphy.gif

Why have the scum sacked the dinosaur
They didn't save enough money from making 55 staff redundant so they're having to axe a lifelong Woolwich fan who dresses up as their mascot as there's no point him being on the books with no fans in the ground.

They then go and sign a poor man's Højbjerg 10 minutes later for £45m and pay him £260,000 a week.

I really could not think of a more revolting club.

what a bunch of wankers , note to levy dont sack Chirpy and Lily
Chirpy is a fucking nutter, mate.

They caught him pissing off the skywalk after a few Stellas last week before the game. Security were too afraid to go near him.

Levy just leaves him be. It's not worth getting shanked.

Chirpy is a fucking nutter, mate.

They caught him pissing off the skywalk after a few Stellas last week before the game. Security were too afraid to go near him.

Levy just leaves him be. It's not worth getting shanked.
Chirpy saw some shit during both Gulf campaigns.

Chirpy did some shit during both Gulf campaigns.

I was on here but listening to Sess speaking on Sky and I genuinely did not think that was an English accent. I had to switch to Sky before I believed that was Sess talking.

Last edited:
As it stands:

EPLEL
NON-HG (16)NON-HG (18)
1LLORISLLORIS1
2GAZZANIGAGAZZANIGA2
3AURIERAURIER3
4ALDERWEIRELDALDERWEIRELD4
5SANCHEZSANCHEZ5
6DIERDIER6
7REGUILONREGUILON7
8HOJBJERGHOJBJERG8
9SISSOKOSISSOKO9
10NDOMBELENDOMBELE10
11LAMELALAMELA11
12LO CELSOLO CELSO12
13BERGWIJNBERGWIJN13
14MOURAMOURA14
15SONSON15
16VINICIUSVINICIUS16
DAVIES17
GEDSON18
HG (9)ASSOCIATION (4)
1HARTHART1
2DOHERTYDOHERTY2
3ALLIALLI3
4DAVIESCLARKE4
CLUB TRAINED (5)
5WHITEMANWHITEMAN1
6CCVCCV2
7WINKSWINKS3
8KANEKANE4
9BALEBALE5
SQUAD TOTAL: 25SQUAD TOTAL: 27

Has the squad gotten any smaller after Mourinho complained it was too big to manage?

Sess and Foyth out on loan, Rose presumably banished, CCV probably out to an EFL club in coming days, maybe loans for Clarke and a couple of the academy boys?

Definitely smaller, maybe only Rose and Gaz that Mourinho would still like to see go. Can’t think of anyone else really, every other fit player has played.

Back
Top Bottom